EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ277127_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A story of cucking and being cucked
A cuckoldry story revolving around the protagonist, his girlfriend, his best friend,
and his best friend's girlfriend, who has feelings for the protagonist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-14
Release Date: 2021-06-22
Developer: double melon -
Translator: Daedroth - F95zone -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win (pre-patched): - - - -

Patches:

RJ277127_img_smp4.jpg RJ277127_img_smp3.jpg RJ277127_img_smp2.jpg RJ277127_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey, guys and gals, translator here.
This time I have for you this VN-like game with a pretty unique (for NTR) premise and doublemelon art which is liked by many. The game doesn't overstay its welcome -- it can be completed in roughly 1-2 hours. NTR here is also avoidable, and depending on which camp you're in -- Kana or Mafuyu, -- there are 2 true endings. It is not that lengthy, but it took me more than a year to finish. Had I not gone through a massive burnout (caused primarily by the fact that I had to transfer data from 1.0 version to newer one), I would've released it much sooner.

Despite the fact I finished translating this game back in April, I wasn't sitting on my ass procrastinating all this time, and I managed to practically finish 2 other games. These two are , a personal favorite of mine from the dev of Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution, and , an incomplete translation for which I picked up and decided to complete last year. Now these two are almost fully translated, and only need some final touches in the form of proofreading and image editing (help here would be appreciated). If you want to provide feedback to speed things up even further, there are wip translations in the first post of my thread here. You can also check what else I'm working on (most of you would be pleasantly surprised) or leave a comment with feedback and game suggestions.

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Neat! I'll have to check this out.

*EDIT* The file names aren't translated, If you have trouble keeping the moon runes straight during extraction or don't have Japanese locale installed you're gonna have a bad time.

Last edited:

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for your work Daedroth !

I'm going to try it out too and check out for myself if this is wholesome NTR or not. The story kind of reminds me of a doujin I read a few days back, but I don't remember the name unfortunately.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
to anyone who's curious about NTR.

feel bad for red but blue is the way to go.

there's also an unlock gallery feature. so if you dont wanna go through the scenes of watching you GF bang your friend in exchange for banging his girl. you can just pick his girls scenes on the Gallery and watch what would've gone down if you decide to cheat on you GF without seeing you GF cheat.

Last edited:

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Hey, guys and gals, translator here.
This time I have for you this VN-like game with a pretty unique (for NTR) premise and doublemelon art which is liked by many. The game doesn't overstay its welcome -- it can be completed in roughly 1-2 hours. NTR here is also avoidable, and depending on which camp you're in -- Kana or Mafuyu, -- there are 2 true endings. It is not that lengthy, but it took me more than a year to finish. Had I not gone through a massive burnout (caused primarily by the fact that I had to transfer data from 1.0 version to newer one), I would've released it much sooner.

Despite the fact I finished translating this game back in April, I wasn't sitting on my ass procrastinating all this time, and I managed to practically finish 2 other games. These two are , a personal favorite of mine from the dev of Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution, and , an incomplete translation for which I picked up and decided to complete last year. Now these two are almost fully translated, and only need some final touches in the form of proofreading and image editing (help here would be appreciated). If you want to provide feedback to speed things up even further, there are wip translations in the first post of my thread here. You can also check what else I'm working on (most of you would be pleasantly surprised) or leave a comment with feedback and game suggestions.
951181_4unr4bgaw0341.jpg

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes