senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Is the NTR tag even appropriate? from the tone of everyone's comments it sounds more like cheating than cuckoldry despite the title of the game. After reading some of the reviews on the DLsite many seem to say that swinging is a much stronger theme than cuckoldry.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad and ktez

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Hey, guys and gals, translator here.
This time I have for you this VN-like game with a pretty unique (for NTR) premise and doublemelon art which is liked by many. The game doesn't overstay its welcome -- it can be completed in roughly 1-2 hours. NTR here is also avoidable, and depending on which camp you're in -- Kana or Mafuyu, -- there are 2 true endings. It is not that lengthy, but it took me more than a year to finish. Had I not gone through a massive burnout (caused primarily by the fact that I had to transfer data from 1.0 version to newer one), I would've released it much sooner.

Despite the fact I finished translating this game back in April, I wasn't sitting on my ass procrastinating all this time, and I managed to practically finish 2 other games. These two are , a personal favorite of mine from the dev of Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution, and , an incomplete translation for which I picked up and decided to complete last year. Now these two are almost fully translated, and only need some final touches in the form of proofreading and image editing (help here would be appreciated). If you want to provide feedback to speed things up even further, there are wip translations in the first post of my thread here. You can also check what else I'm working on (most of you would be pleasantly surprised) or leave a comment with feedback and game suggestions.
you are speaking language of god....
thanks for your/s work...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hmmmm, due to sonhots post, I am not too sure if it should be (avoidable) in so much as (semi-avoidable), since it is only avoidable if you stick with the gf, if you try to do the other character, then it is unavoidable.
So more like (avoidable*) with the * being not avoidable on netori path.

I will let you be the judge of that though. Isn't really a game for those that would want it to be avoidable anyway given how MC is written. (netori seems to be there just to add more cucking grand scheme wise, not to be a focus in anyway, since well... it causes you to get cucked :| not really something the netori-focused crowd likes.)

Reactions: sonhot

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is the NTR tag even appropriate? from the tone of everyone's comments it sounds more like cheating than cuckoldry despite the title of the game. After reading some of the reviews on the DLsite many seem to say that swinging is a much stronger theme than cuckoldry.
No it is primarily about MC getting cucked, is just you can also cuck the guy who cucks you, but MC is a bit of a wimp so is more his girl cheats on him with MC and MC goes along with it... while he is off fucking MCs gf... and probably a only getting cucked route etc.

Very much a NTR focused game, just has a bit of vanilla and netori sprinkled on top of it, with only a little vanilla having NTR be avoidable in any capacity. (I think you can do a stay loyal to eachother path, which from what others have said is the only path that you can avoid ntr at all, path where you do other chick you get locked into ntr).

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
This game is really strange after playing through it if you choose to be faithful then you just get a really boring vanilla story, if you choose to be unfaithful then it lets you choose the MC's disposition you basically have the choice of abandoning your feelings for your girlfriend and it basically becomes a double cheating scenario or you can choose the NTR perspective. The art is nice but I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't into NTR, while the NTR in the game is really tame (I say this as someone who usually can't stand NTR) and the game gives you plenty of opt outs with regards to it, despite that more than half of the games content is still in the NTR scenes.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
hmmmm, due to sonhots post, I am not too sure if it should be (avoidable) in so much as (semi-avoidable), since it is only avoidable if you stick with the gf, if you try to do the other character, then it is unavoidable.
So more like (avoidable*) with the * being not avoidable on netori path.
Avoidable is avoidable. If you can avoid it in only a certain case then it's still avoidable. Trying to categorise it further (semi-avoidable in case of this and this) just makes it unnecessarily more confusing for everybody.

Swinging doesn't match it well because the pairs are straight up cheating on each other. If I remeber correctly the foreplay in the first two rooms are somewhat willing from both pairs at the start but it turns into forced sex fast on the girl's side (this was such a good setting for some mainpulation why the hell did they go this route). If there was a route where both side could get through the whole game where, they just decide to have sex, then I could count it as swinging game. Hell I would have enjoyed it a lot better. The escape room theme gave an interesting base for a swinging game like that.

The NTR tag still appropriate though because, well both the other girl and the guy are aiming to steal the other person.

I'm writing this from memory though, and I didn't check out the translation yet so if I'm wrong feel free to correct me :D

I say this as someone who usually can't stand NTR
Just out of curiosity, why would you even try out a game called "Cucking trap" if you can't stand NTR? You don't sound like the type of person who just looks up NTR just for the sake of bitching about it so I'm curious :)

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
why would you even try out a game called "Cucking trap" if you can't stand NTR?
I don't particularly enjoy it but if it is written well and not the main focus of a story then I can tolerate it. What drew me in to this one in particular was how the description and discussions in the thread seemed to imply it that there were multiple paths. I mean there is multiple paths but if you don't go looking for NTR content then there really isn't much to see.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
One guy said in previous page that if you don't cheat then your girl wouldn't cheat either so i guess it would be vanilla. Still, be prepared for unsatisfying sex scenes in that route since the mc sucks ass.
You actually get no sex scenes at all if you don't cheat (apart from the prologue ones). You get a neat wholesome SFW CG and an epilogue though.

• Sad
Reactions: kcj300 and sonhot

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I don't particularly enjoy it but if it is written well and not the main focus of a story then I can tolerate it. What drew me in to this one in particular was how the description and discussions in the thread seemed to imply it that there were multiple paths. I mean there is multiple paths but if you don't go looking for NTR content then there really isn't much to see.
Yeah that often happens when there is an NTR focused game where you can skip the NTR (I was also hoping for some more variety in this one though). Scars of Summer comes to my mind as a prime example. Though that has a little romance story in it if you don't do the NTR.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Full Save
Not 100% just finished 1x times a bunch of cg-s and endings missing, but thanks for the upload i can skip atleast the stupid puzzles (y). You can unlock it with the menu but thats is just too easy still the option here for those who want's to fap.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm getting trojan warning when trying "patches". (Windows defender) Never had this problem before (for patches and etc) to let clean.
my download shut down the translation as a virus....
Yeah, I don't know what that's about, first time I see something like this. There's just js and data folders, with plugins and translation respectively.
Here's the same archive, but downloadable this time:

Where is Vampire Fuck? Without a link I have to assume you just sat on your ass procrastinating all this time XD
Mate, wtf...
>there are wip translations in the first post of my thread here

Keep in mind I don't provide games, so there's only data files with translation. A thread with the pre-patched game should be up hopefully by the end of next week.

Last edited:

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Doesn't seem NTR to me, sounds more like swinging and couple swap
It is NTR. The couples swap in order to play a game, not to have sex. If that happens was because you chose to cheat on your girlfriend, and your male friend will in return coerce your gf to have sex with him without your consent or knowledge.

Reactions: kcj300

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Doesn't seem NTR to me, sounds more like swinging and couple swap
Most of the hentai that have "swinging" tag are just netorare in disguise or netorare with extra step. This is what i've gathered from the translated stuffs that i'd seen.

You actually get no sex scenes at all if you don't cheat (apart from the prologue ones). You get a neat wholesome SFW CG and an epilogue though.
I'm not that surprised. The prologue scenes were already huge red flags with the mc being a naive loser.

Netori seems to be there just to add more cucking grand scheme wise, not to be a focus in anyway, since well... it causes you to get cucked :| not really something the netori-focused crowd likes.
I honestly dont mind the girlfriend fucking the other guy if i chose to cheat on her, that is understandable. Thing is just like you said, due to how the mc is written, the game just feel like full netorare. Its not like he's incompatible with his gf but is compatible with the red head and decided to swap...he was just a fucking loser :ROFLMAO:. The swap means nothing if eventually both girls would want to fuck the other guy due to how much the mc sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toweke

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
One guy said in previous page that if you don't cheat then your girl wouldn't cheat either so i guess it would be vanilla. Still, be prepared for unsatisfying sex scenes in that route since the mc sucks ass.

Truly such a shame since i too like the art style and expected quality content for both netorare and netori for once. I stopped playing after seeing those red flags during and after the prologue, now to wait for a working full save file to see if i'm 100% right about this game.
Thanks for the save man the MC sounds like a mega beta.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Gah, it's really annoying that the first choice decides the actions for both couples. Why couldn't they let one do an asymmetrical playthrough if that's the preference? It needlessly restrictive and kinda ruins it for me...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
No it is primarily about MC getting cucked, is just you can also cuck the guy who cucks you, but MC is a bit of a wimp so is more his girl cheats on him with MC and MC goes along with it... while he is off fucking MCs gf... and probably a only getting cucked route etc.

Very much a NTR focused game, just has a bit of vanilla and netori sprinkled on top of it, with only a little vanilla having NTR be avoidable in any capacity. (I think you can do a stay loyal to eachother path, which from what others have said is the only path that you can avoid ntr at all, path where you do other chick you get locked into ntr).
You don't cuck him, he was never interested in "his girl" she was his cocksleeve as she put it. You get a faithful ending, then you get normal ending which is MC isn't being cucked, just cheated on behind his back unknowingly. I believe (I haven't gotten them yet) but the other two endings are you DO become cucked and there is an ending where you just swap partners and its everyone's win...I think. I dunno. But I do know the bestfriend can only be considered "cucked" in the good ending, and even then its not right, since he wasn't with her, was fully rejected by her, and got rejected by his own game, so there was no sense of being cucked as his relationship with her just straight up never existed in the first place (I mean if you want to make that argument, it'd be stupid. Like every person you know who is dating someone that's not you is cucking you, and that's just silly).

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes