Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
um why was this uploaded without the english translated already patched in? seems like a simple thing to do for the uploader instead of making people download the game and then patch it themselves XD
It's already pre-patched, translation data is just for the people who want to patch their own copy of the game or for those who want to update the translation (I fixed some stuff in newer version).

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
Really? Wouldn't that be the happy ending route?
No because if you select "it's like I'm in a love hotel with Kana" and don't do anything sexual with her at all, MC's girlfriend goes on the NTR route regardless and there is an entire extra section afterwards. That one flag does all that, which is related to my complaint earlier of how this creator is a mess with choice systems. That NTR extra section is hot as fuck though.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
It's already pre-patched, translation data is just for the people who want to patch their own copy of the game or for those who want to update the translation (I fixed some stuff in newer version).
ah okay cause the whole tanslation patch link had me really confused as you can see by my other post XD

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I've read a few times here now that the NTR is 'avoidable'. Buuuut ... then you'd get exactly 0 scenes, so what's even the point?
Sure, you get like 1 CG, which is the 'good end' CG, which is basically nothing (and the 2 opening CG's that just 'come' automatically in the prologue).

So why the whole fixation on 'avoid the cheating business'? Then you'd just better avoid the game all together.

The whole concept of it being 'avoidable' should at least be based on the fact that if you avoid it, you still get at least some semblance of content in the game if you do so (for example half of any game is NTR & you can avoid it through some kind of 'Route B', sure you can still pick it up and get something out of it).
But in this case, as soon as you start getting hot & heavy with the red head (basically get 1 ero-CG at all post-prologue) ... the NTR is NOT avoidable!

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I got that scene where the red haired girl takes topless selfie and then offers to show it to you, which you can accept. And I found this idea to be pretty arousing, so I started wondering wether this had been used in other games. Could you guys tell me if so? Stuff like "Female main character sends nudes to her male friend for whatever reason". Thanks in advance.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh thanks for the share! Love tihs dev!
I'd love to see of thiers in English at some point.
Either way, appreciate the translation. :)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Oh thanks for the share! Love tihs dev!
I'd love to see of thiers in English at some point.
Either way, appreciate the translation. :)
>I'd love to see of thiers in English at some point.
I played it years ago, and it's not that great, awfully cryptic with some events too.
That said, the dev is working on a sequel to this game, and it looks better in every regard. Once he releases it (I think it's slated for release some time in autumn), I'll probably translate it.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I played it years ago, and it's not that great, awfully cryptic with some events too.
That said, the dev is working on a sequel to this game, and it looks better in every regard. Once he releases it (I think it's slated for release some time in autumn), I'll probably translate it.
oh that's awesome, I'll patiently wait on that then. :)

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
By this game, you mean Cucking Trap or the one the guy linked above?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone have the link of the translation that is not mega? I can't download anything from mega T_T.

aXisK

Jun 6, 2017
Man, the Kana ending is actually ridiculously adorable, the ending of that route feels so far removed from the rest of this NTR fiesta. Absolutely love the last stretch of that route and the way that it straight up goes full vanilla at the end. Sure, you technically also got cheated on, but if Kana's already best girl in your eyes anyway, it's nothing but a fantastic outcome for the MC (and for Kana too, she deserves that happy ending after being an asshole's cumrag for 2 years).

Fair play, even as someone that's usually more of a netorare than netori guy. Always nice to have a dev that doesn't neglect to give the MC a possible great ending even if the main focus of the game is on getting cucked. Definitely not something you see every day.

So, even if you're one of the anti-NTR crowd, do give this game a try. Just gun straight for the Kana ending. Assuming you can get past the initial premise of getting cheated on by Mafuyu, the reward for all that pain, assuming you pick all the right options, is a beautiful ending with a sugary dose of real love, fluffy feelings and good vibes. Kana > Mafuyu, any day.

ending.png

This is the ending you're aiming for. "A wish that has come true", indeed.

Last edited:

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017
Here's a little walkthrough to get ntr with your gf:

1st Room: Choose the option "This is my chance"
2nd and 3rd Room: Choose the options to NOT have sex with Kana

What happens in the protagonist's room will not be the same as in the other room.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes