Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Umh, he doesn't get fucked in the near ending, if he choses to be faithful his friend acts completely different and nothing happens as we see their perspective afterwards like all other routes. But he decides to cheat then get cucked. But based on how desperate he was, it will either be a swap ending or a cuck ending where he won't know the truth and his girlfriend would become that guy's fuck buddy.
I don't think you actually read my post

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
I was thinking if I act like an angel, i would be NTR-ed but end up is basically to be be a douchebag so NTR would happen.

Interesting gameplay.

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Yeah, sorta. But faithful in actions only, not in thoughts. It's one of the normal endings.
There's an ingame guide on how to get it, but first grab updated translation patch from the OP (had to update hint system, some stuff was out of bounds).

Is there an option where you stay faithful but the other guy still fucks Mafuyu AND Kana in front of MC and both humiliate MC on how small his peepee is ?

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Is there an option where you stay faithful but the other guy still fucks Mafuyu AND Kana in front of MC and both humiliate MC on how small his peepee is ?
Nope, that scene where the cucker forces Mafuyu to call mc and tell him about their relationship is as far as mc's humiliation goes.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
There actually is, it is a bug so I don't know if it has been patched but essentially the route is decided by the first option. If you select to cheat on the first option(which is basically just checking out pink haired girl) then stay loyal in every following option, you should get that result where blue haired girl cheats but you don't get pink haired girl.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
There actually is, it is a bug so I don't know if it has been patched but essentially the route is decided by the first option. If you select to cheat on the first option(which is basically just checking out pink haired girl) then stay loyal in every following option, you should get that result where blue haired girl cheats but you don't get pink haired girl.
I don't know if the bit you're talking about is a separate thing but there is an intentional one route like that that isn't a bug because it leads to a slightly alternate ending than normal. I don't remember where but there's a choice during a scene at some point where you get the initial choice and then get a follow up choice to change your mind if you made the first choice and then choose to change your mind it leads to the girl cheating despite you never once actually cheating on her.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Tried out and well as often is the case not getting into the cucking means that there is legit 0 h-scenes pretty much. I also have to say that as usual the plot in these kind of games are just wtf?

I mean the cucking/ntr part makes sense while the straight and narrow path is just okey really?

Like the setting here is that the best friend spent millions of $ to build and promote a share house for couples and installed cameras everywhere so that he could get the MC's gf and if you at any point as the MC touch or even look at the best friends fake gf/cocksleeve then he will straight up rape the MC's gf and then use the rape as blackmail material to force her into a relationship so that the MC doesn't find out but even then he will later either force them to break up or if he can't get her to love him send the MC the videos anyway which crushes the gf's spirit. But again if the MC does nothing at all then he won't do anything on his side even with all his planning, investsments and opportunities since the MC is after all his only friend so it is only right that he gave the MC a chance.

Like I don't know if someone does all of that and is even planning to rape the girl and use the rape as blackmail material. which makes little sense outside of h-games or such since really evidence that will land you 5-10+ years in prison getting on the sexual offenders list and even risking the death penalty in some countries isn't exactly stuff you wanna use to blackmail others with since it's litterly like hanging a noose around your neck and then threatening the other party to comply or you will kill yourself (though I guess that works in some cases). But anyways that he would just drop everything if the MC decides to be 100% faithful is just bizarre.

Then again with the characters in the game litterly being, I don't want to cheat on my bf, finds a condom they have to fill, oh we have to fill it with semen obviously which means we gotta have sex so just strip down and let me F you to fill it up and then just going sure why not! I mean this is just a game and whatever the game tells us to do we gotta do and yes I know this is a h-game it just boogles me sometimes how flimsy the plot is. Like if his plan was to rape + break + blackmail her anyway then why didn't he just do that from the start?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was an amusing little time-waster. The strong point is definitely the art in it... because the story is not much to write home about, and like all games with any form of NTR in them, you need to turn your brain off quite a bit if you don't want it to look completely ridiculous.

On a different note, it definitely feels like the Kana ending is the best one... if only because, c'mon, if your girl doesn't come ONCE during sex with you for TWO YEARS!!!, then there's something seriously wrong with that relationship on both parts.

Two years! That's insane! And, it's not like they said that she didn't cum from penetrative sex. But at all. Like, she never came from stuff he did with her period. Like he never went down on her or something.

I definitely don't see the relationship between MC and blue haired chick going anywhere in the long run if they have that much of a problem getting on the same page...

Still, thanks to Daedroth for the translation. As always, you do great work, even if I don't always agree with your taste in games. :p Good luck with your current projects. I know there's some stuff in that list that I'd like to see finished one day.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes