sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
You don't cuck him, he was never interested in "his girl" she was his cocksleeve as she put it. You get a faithful ending, then you get normal ending which is MC isn't being cucked, just cheated on behind his back unknowingly. I believe (I haven't gotten them yet) but the other two endings are you DO become cucked and there is an ending where you just swap partners and its everyone's win...I think. I dunno. But I do know the bestfriend can only be considered "cucked" in the good ending, and even then its not right, since he wasn't with her, was fully rejected by her, and got rejected by his own game, so there was no sense of being cucked as his relationship with her just straight up never existed in the first place (I mean if you want to make that argument, it'd be stupid. Like every person you know who is dating someone that's not you is cucking you, and that's just silly).
This. It's never easy to cuck this kind of fuckers since the girl you steal from him most likely wouldn't be his only one. Also this kind of mc is not supposed to "cuck" anyone as the red head just automatically love him for plot reason, he didn't really do anything so even if the "friend" cares about his girl it could hardly be considered him being cucked by mc. The only cuck here is the mc with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even in the swap partners ending i just felt bad for the red head. It's not like everyone win at all since she broke up with a manipulative asshole only to get with a naive loser. The only end i'd ever consider good in these kind of games is an end where both girls come to me while the asshole and the loser turn gay and drilling each other asses.

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
Hey, guys and gals, translator here.
This time I have for you this VN-like game with a pretty unique (for NTR) premise and doublemelon art which is liked by many. The game doesn't overstay its welcome -- it can be completed in roughly 1-2 hours. NTR here is also avoidable, and depending on which camp you're in -- Kana or Mafuyu, -- there are 2 true endings. It is not that lengthy, but it took me more than a year to finish. Had I not gone through a massive burnout (caused primarily by the fact that I had to transfer data from 1.0 version to newer one), I would've released it much sooner.

Despite the fact I finished translating this game back in April, I wasn't sitting on my ass procrastinating all this time, and I managed to practically finish 2 other games. These two are , a personal favorite of mine from the dev of Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution, and , an incomplete translation for which I picked up and decided to complete last year. Now these two are almost fully translated, and only need some final touches in the form of proofreading and image editing (help here would be appreciated). If you want to provide feedback to speed things up even further, there are wip translations in the first post of my thread here. You can also check what else I'm working on (most of you would be pleasantly surprised) or leave a comment with feedback and game suggestions.
Well if I had to give you a game suggestion it would be something like 268713? I heard that the stories that author write are very hard on the heart of the players....... only downside is... they are quite long so it could be a long time project.... but I would like you to at least see and try it

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a full NTR route? Like both girls going for the other dude at the end?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Well if I had to give you a game suggestion it would be something like 268713? I heard that the stories that author write are very hard on the heart of the players....... only downside is... they are quite long so it could be a long time project.... but I would like you to at least see and try it
Will look into it and play some, but I have a feeling it will be as melodramatic as THP, if not more. To be honest, I prefer FeMC, lighthearted kind of NTR.

Nope, redhead hates his guts after a couple of years of being a means to get other girl and semen toilet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It is NTR. The couples swap in order to play a game, not to have sex. If that happens was because you chose to cheat on your girlfriend, and your male friend will in return coerce your gf to have sex with him without your consent or knowledge.
Okay but its not heavy NTR like other NTR because its avoidable and MC get some action with the male's friend too

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
Glad this got translated, thanks! One thing I hate about this creator is his games all have half a dozen choices at every moment each with their own flags that come into effect way down the line sometimes, this game is on the tamer side of that problem. Even with this getting the ending you want in this game is a pain.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Elwyn_Harmelyos

Feb 28, 2020
I feel the translation is a bit rough around the edges sometimes. Particularly when "hugging" someone leads to actual sex, when I was just expecting light touching and things of the sort. Still, it's decently well translated so thanks for your work.
It's definitely short and a bit tame (i.e. expected), but it doesn't overstay its welcome I guess.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
No, but there's an unlock scenes button. The scenes will feel hollow without the rest, but it can give you an idea of what's there.

I'd wish the "friend" didn't have the honor he does. Losing the girlfriend is contingent on you not acting appropriately, which kinda dulls the NTR. Pretending not to realise Kana could make a selfie is the easiest way to kick off the NTR.. after that you can act faithful, but the NTR will pile on. One sex scene will be missed in the "love hotel" though.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Going off the CG recollection list, The redhead's getting the short end of the stick here.
Miss blue's list of question marks seems to be 2 to 3 times as long. :unsure:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the ending with the blue girl cutting her hair short and cheating the MC, and the one with the MC and the red girl started going out as leftovers?

I did some changes of my options and I only got two endings, one with the MC rejecting the red but still being NTRd behind his back, and the one where he cheated blue girl and got NTRd the same time. With that picture of all four leaving the switch house and nothing after.

Pretty good NTR game. The art is nice. For those who want to cuck the rival (netori route) will get disappointed though, that guy only cares about the blue girl.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the translation to 1.1.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cucking-trap-v1-0-5-double-melon.91244/post-6378839
Fixed the tips (some text was getting out of bounds), improved text there too and changed "Don't hug her" option. The verb used in those options is 抱かれる, although it could mean hug, I should have chosen something that better reflects the sexual nature of situations.

Does anyone know how to get the ending with the blue girl cutting her hair short and cheating the MC, and the one with the MC and the red girl started going out as leftovers?
Check Tips menu (grab updated translation from the link above). If I remember correctly, you can't do anything sexual with Kana, even photo event. In the second room as MC choose "It's like I am in love hotel with Kana-chan" or "To have sex with Kana-chan, no other way", then, again, don't do it with her. If you see handjob event in the second room in Mafuyu's part, you're on the right path.
Second one is pretty easy, just do everything with her and choose options where MC thinks about her. There are examples in Tips menu.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Check Tips menu (grab updated translation from the link above). If I remember correctly, you can't do anything sexual with Kana, even photo event. In the second room as MC choose "It's like I am in love hotel with Kana-chan" or "To have sex with Kana-chan, no other way", then again don't do it. If you see handjob event in the second room in Mafuyu's part, you're on the right path.
Really? Wouldn't that be the happy ending route?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Really? Wouldn't that be the happy ending route?
Nah, there's another option after "To have sex with Kana-chan, no other way", choose "I would refuse" and you'll get back to the list with options how to clear the room.

Reactions: Heranwen

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
um why was this uploaded without the english translated already patched in? seems like a simple thing to do for the uploader instead of making people download the game and then patch it themselves XD

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes