Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'm getting trojan warning when trying "patches". (Windows defender) Never had this problem before (for patches and etc) to let clean.

Reactions: ddddddddddddd7656

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey, guys and gals, translator here.
This time I have for you this VN-like game with a pretty unique (for NTR) premise and doublemelon art which is liked by many. The game doesn't overstay its welcome -- it can be completed in roughly 1-2 hours. NTR here is also avoidable, and depending on which camp you're in -- Kana or Mafuyu, -- there are 2 true endings. It is not that lengthy, but it took me more than a year to finish. Had I not gone through a massive burnout (caused primarily by the fact that I had to transfer data from 1.0 version to newer one), I would've released it much sooner.

Despite the fact I finished translating this game back in April, I wasn't sitting on my ass procrastinating all this time, and I managed to practically finish 2 other games. These two are , a personal favorite of mine from the dev of Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution, and , an incomplete translation for which I picked up and decided to complete last year. Now these two are almost fully translated, and only need some final touches in the form of proofreading and image editing (help here would be appreciated). If you want to provide feedback to speed things up even further, there are wip translations in the first post of my thread here. You can also check what else I'm working on (most of you would be pleasantly surprised) or leave a comment with feedback and game suggestions.
wait hold up. You mean this is a game... with cuck in the title... but NTR is avoidable?

And I thought I had already seen everything...

Speaking of that though, with the true endings, are they were MC gets cucked? or nah? (I assume, it will be MC either sticking with his girlfriend and not being cucked, or stealing the other girl and ditching gf, or maybe keeping both?) Like can one do the other girls path (non-gf) and avoid ntr stuff?

would be curious to know how many endings without ntr there are. (cause I personally hate it.... came here to add to ignore list but saw your comment... so now it has my interest... and well... the art is nice).

Crazygamer43 Should put (Avoidable) next to ntr under genre.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
wait hold up. You mean this is a game... with cuck in the title... but NTR is avoidable?

And I thought I had already seen everything...

Speaking of that though, with the true endings, are they were MC gets cucked? or nah? (I assume, it will be MC either sticking with his girlfriend and not being cucked, or stealing the other girl and ditching gf, or maybe keeping both?)

would be curious to know how many endings without ntr there are. (cause I personally hate it.... came here to add to ignore list but saw your comment... so now it has my interest... and well... the art is nice).

Crazygamer43 Should put (Avoidable) next to ntr under genre.
This is most likely a netorare game at core just like most other games of this kind. I was just past the prologue and it gave me huge red flags regarding the protagonist and his "friend". In short netorare lovers would definitely like this but for those like me who want to see the kind of netori where the mc is more manly than the other guy then there's probably not much to see here. My guess is that even when they swapped girl the "friend" would dominate the mc's girlfriend while mc would get femdomed by the friend's girlfriend. A game where you play as that kind of loser is definitely not for netori lovers.

feintz

Nov 2, 2017

That virus warning for the translation patch seems to be a false positive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: *//

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This is most likely a netorare game at core just like most other games of this kind. I was just past the prologue and it gave me huge red flags regarding the protagonist and his "friend". In short netorare lovers would definitely like this but for those like me who want to see the kind of netori where the mc is more manly than the other guy then there's probably not much to see here. My guess is that even when they swapped girl the "friend" would dominate the mc's girlfriend while mc would get femdomed by the friend's girlfriend. A game where you play as that kind of loser is definitely not for netori lovers.
O.... well nevermind then :|

cheers for letting me know though, guess I will have to get my netori fix elsewhere.... is a shame, the art is nice.

Question though, is the sticking with gf path normal? (i.e. vanilla), or same same.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
O.... well nevermind then :|

cheers for letting me know though, guess I will have to get my netori fix elsewhere.... is a shame, the art is nice.

Question though, is the sticking with gf path normal? (i.e. vanilla), or same same.
One guy said in previous page that if you don't cheat then your girl wouldn't cheat either so i guess it would be vanilla. Still, be prepared for unsatisfying sex scenes in that route since the mc sucks ass.

Truly such a shame since i too like the art style and expected quality content for both netorare and netori for once. I stopped playing after seeing those red flags during and after the prologue, now to wait for a working full save file to see if i'm 100% right about this game.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Hey, guys and gals, translator here.
This time I have for you this VN-like game with a pretty unique (for NTR) premise and doublemelon art which is liked by many. The game doesn't overstay its welcome -- it can be completed in roughly 1-2 hours. NTR here is also avoidable, and depending on which camp you're in -- Kana or Mafuyu, -- there are 2 true endings. It is not that lengthy, but it took me more than a year to finish. Had I not gone through a massive burnout (caused primarily by the fact that I had to transfer data from 1.0 version to newer one), I would've released it much sooner.

Despite the fact I finished translating this game back in April, I wasn't sitting on my ass procrastinating all this time, and I managed to practically finish 2 other games. These two are , a personal favorite of mine from the dev of Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution, and , an incomplete translation for which I picked up and decided to complete last year. Now these two are almost fully translated, and only need some final touches in the form of proofreading and image editing (help here would be appreciated). If you want to provide feedback to speed things up even further, there are wip translations in the first post of my thread here. You can also check what else I'm working on (most of you would be pleasantly surprised) or leave a comment with feedback and game suggestions.
Where is Vampire Fuck? Without a link I have to assume you just sat on your ass procrastinating all this time XD

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes