Ren'Py - Completed - Cuckold Awakening [Final] [KFNStudios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

jeos1

OMG. Don´t know where to start. The not existing storytelling and the naming error "mc" is not the biggest problem. The main female is ugly as hell and i want to avoid any contact with her right from the beginning. She looks as if she worked in a petrol station since she was twelve andf lives in a trailer park. Her body looks like she´s in her 60ties and the nose ring ... no words.
    This looser couple travels with suitcases that look like rimowa - plastic bags would be dramatically correct instead. The guy at the end who shows the female bum around would normally kick them out, call the police or even shoot at them.
    Don´t download this waste of time - it is the worst " game" I played this year.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deyn21

This game is super short - like 3 minutes long. There is no cuckolding like title suggests. Render of girl is ok but this is not worth even playing.

Also, you can choose your name but they will still call you Mc. This is clearly a bug that need work. Anyway, this "game" is to short to even waste time on this. I write this review only to warn people.