Seeking Cuckold/NTR games where you have the option to allow/encourage her?

muscular_carp

Jan 14, 2021
Seems like a lot of the games and VNs out there for this theme force you of the helpless husband, but I prefer having the option to ok or even better encourage her infidelity at some point in the plot. Can anyone recommend me games that have a route like than?

Prefer Twine games and VNs to stuff the tries to have more gameplay but I'm open to anything.

Aug 8, 2018
Can't remember too many of those off the top of my head, but if you do not mind RPG games;
Inn my wife
an obedient childhood friend is easily cucked.
Unity game(s);
The adelaide inn

Reactions: 2105897692

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Shameless plug but if you can stand futa/dickgirls have you considered Dickgirl Dorm?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Karen's Secret is a Twine game with several endings, there are no images in the base game though. It has what you want to some degree.

It was already recommended but I would REALLY suggest you play Adelaide Inn and The Adventurous Couple.

There is two versions of Adelaide Inn, the first one is already complete so you can play that, the second one is in progress and allows for more player input, anyway, the game is great.

The Adventurous Couple is a 3D VN in which you can actually give input to the wife and have quite a bit of control instead of just being the passive guy taking it all.

NTR is already a small portion of games here, now NTR games where you are actively involved to a great degree is just a small niche at this point, hard to find games that satisfy those conditions.

Reactions: rgnar62

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
The Office Wife is a female protagonist game where the husband is the main source and driver of the NTR. Not sure if the female MC is a turn off for you, but definitely has the most into NTR husband of any game I've played.

muscular_carp

Jan 14, 2021
Appreciate the suggestions, thank you. I played The Adventurous Couple today and it was great, exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for. Also played Adelaide Inn but it looks like I was playing the 2nd version which was fairly light on content; I'll give v1 a try at some point.

Unfortunately I've already 'played' Karen's Secret on CHYOA, but I really enjoyed it too. I meant to include in the OP that I'm totally fine with minimal or no visuals, and I'm also totally open to dickgirls (or pretty much any other kink) or playing from the woman's perspective. Have downloaded a few of your other suggestions to try too.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Good girl gone bad.. I found this game lately and it's really nice. At the first I had forejudge for game but Developer make such a great work.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
A game not yet already mentioned off the top of my head is Deliverance (by 1Thousand). The MC is a capable gumshoe dealing with unusual going-ons in his city. The MC is already married at the start of the game and there are several ways on how the game progresses. I don't want to spoil things too much but there is indeed a sharing route in which the wife is shared with others (and usually unbeknownst to the potential partner) and done with the full knowledge and consent of both the MC and the wife. The MC and wife will continue to communicate and love each other in the story, and the wife will never humiliate the MC. This is consensual sharing from the side of the married couple. (It should be noted that the game has a lot of content for routes that doesn't involve sharing as well so no one should be feeling left out.)

On the development side of things, the dev -- 1Thousand -- has laid out the story for his inaugural game (with things already planned out) and has really been on top of things. Thus, it's not a game where it will continue in perpetuity. It should be wrapped up this year. There won't be prequels, sequels, or any kind of spinoffs. However, 1Thousand has done a great job creating an adult game with an actual plot with wonderful accompanying scenes. It is a visual novel but it is not nukiage. Recommended! Have fun!

Reactions: rgnar62