Unreal Engine Completed Cuckold Simulator [Final] [Malatsa Games]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Xqc a youtuber with a million subs made a lets play of

Satokawa

Jul 23, 2018
About this game for our english speaking friends. The developer is probably russian and the whole game is dedicated for meme war on a 2ch board. The whole meme is about famous russian actor - Гарик Харламов (you can google it and immediately understand what is going on) and his gf (actor too) cucking him - being filmed in bed scene that gone damn too far. Also about his replies on trolling etc. So now you can understand why it is so crappy and why it exists at all.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
About this game for our english speaking friends. The developer is probably russian and the whole game is dedicated for meme war on a 2ch board. The whole meme is about famous russian actor - Гарик Харламов (you can google it and immediately understand what is going on) and his gf (actor too) cucking him - being filmed in bed scene that gone damn too far. Also about his replies on trolling etc. So now you can understand why it is so crappy and why it exists at all.
Then why label it as a game? Why not put "this is a joke, so don't waste your bandwidth downloading it" in the description? I'm guessing this is only funny to Russians who know these people. TO everyone else it's just a waste of time.
0_O

Satokawa

Jul 23, 2018
Then why label it as a game? Why not put "this is a joke, so don't waste your bandwidth downloading it" in the description? I'm guessing this is only funny to Russians who know these people. TO everyone else it's just a waste of time.
0_O
Well, as I can judge - the more it spreads the funnier it gets, that's the whole point. I don't know why it was posted here, that forum is too far away from 2ch, probably that was meant to be posted on steam/some popular platforms to gain as much attention as possible, for one purpose - explode the ass of one celebrity. Btw this story ended long ago - the result is huge success for online community.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
didn't this get a new update with Jack Dorsey as a player skin ?

Chxzkooo

Sep 9, 2022
View attachment 699666

Overview:
Try yourself in the role of a “boomer” drinking green energy, while simultaneously satisfying yourself, watching his beloved wife with a her boyfriend through the doorway.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-20
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Malatsa Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 699660 View attachment 699661 View attachment 699662 View attachment 699663 View attachment 699664
ty

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes