Unity Cuckold Simulator: Life As a Beta Male Cuck [v0.8.1] [Team SNEED]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is the mod who acted as inspiration for this identified?
Or will it be like those "wait for final ep to fuck Mother/Sister/Daughter" - delete as appropriate - and we get the grand reveal as a finale?

IG88a

Oct 9, 2019
Jump off the post on the driveway
Found an unintended way then.
When you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with the disembodied demonic voice laughing at you, you can navigate to land on the roof instead and hop down to your precious Funky Pop.
Honestly a far more immersive way to get on the roof than jumping/platforming.

Cuckolds ability to jump and length of his sprint seems far too physically gifted. If you guys ever change up the rigs I'd replace the spacebar jump with tripping and lower sprint to 10% of it's current duration, with heavy breathing and even health damage from the exertion. Cuckold being able to sprint 7 yards really takes me out of what is otherwise a fully immersive experience of what it's like to be a redditor.
1620261165337.png

You boys at SNEEDs Feed and Seed are doing top shelf work.

Last edited:

DJ531512

Dec 11, 2018
On steam for $2.95 with very positive reviews.
Jesus Christ must be spot on for what a cucks life is like.

Is this the same house that also has House Party in it?

Reactions: he_found_you

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Looks interesting, I'd like to see an upgrade on the Bull's Baby Momma /Cuck's wife but games change as they mature, so I'll wait and see what happens in the future.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
ahh, yes, the memories of playing around in the 'House Party' house in Unity street :D lol.. this should be fun :p

TeamSNEED

May 6, 2021
Found an unintended way then.
When you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with the disembodied demonic voice laughing at you, you can navigate to land on the roof instead and hop down to your precious Funky Pop.
Honestly a far more immersive way to get on the roof than jumping/platforming.
Yeah I noticed this the other day. I'm fine with either method. Might expand a bit on the roof dropping one.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes