RPGM - Completed - Cuckold the Brave Girl [Final] [OneCoin]

1. 2.00 star(s)

testfanfiction20

This is an very short game. This game is like under 10 minutes. You play as Aria who is engaged to the hero. The game allows you to avoid the NTR/Cuckold and have a good happy ending with the hero but after that there is the scenes of Aria cheating with Malcolm. Not a bad game with decent scenes but not a great game either. 2.5/5 rating for me.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

This is a 15 minute glorified VN with 4 scenes. You play as the girl married to the hero, and your third party member Malcom is trying to NTR you. You go from cutscene to cutscene until the NTR begins, and then you can resist the NTR by pressing a series of X, Z or Arrow Keys in an order shown on screen. Avoiding the NTR gets you no scenes whatsoever, with accepting it giving you a scene with a CG and 1 extra scene. The ending changes depending on what you've done, but I think you can guess what happens in each.

There is absolutely nothing else to this game. I don't even get why you can avoid the NTR, since you don't even get a scene of her fucking the main hero and it just ends. I guess if you really like NTR then hey maybe this 15 minute cutscene experience will do it for you but the translation is also the bare minimum MTL so good luck deciding whether you'd like to "fly" or no fly"
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

This game has a neat concept. A linear series of cutscenes with choices and QUEs. But that's all this game feels like. A concept. Its insultingly short. More then half the scenes in the game are featured in the banner preview image alone. And since the game gives you the option to skip the story between each scene to get right to the "good part", the game runs for less then 10 minutes on average.

This is all made worse by its machine translation. Its not illegible, but its far from competent. In a game that's 95% writing with no gameplay, this isn't doing you any favors. The plot is also absolutely nothing new, and paced miserably due to having to happen over the course of 3 and a half scenes. The art is... decent, I suppose. Very average in quality.

What we have isn't bad, but it's not really good either. And such bite-sized mediocrity isn't really gonna get you very far. If you're shorter and less satisfying than a 25-page doujin, we've got a problem.

I mean, give it a try if you want. Its so tiny I can't even give my usual excuse of not wasting bandwidth, but if you were expecting literally anything, you're going to be sorely disappointed.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Love in a cup

This will be this games first review so I will be nice. The game I am pretty sure is finished and I like. The girls are good looking. The content is varied and there is a lot of it. Give this a go. You may be surprised. I should also say tyat it has a little bit of corruption and reminds me of a trainer. This is good.