2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
main.jpg

Overview:
The brave warrior Roval and his childhood friend, the female warrior Aria, are on a journey together.
After defeating the Demon King, they vowed to get engaged.

One day in a town, a wise man named Malcolm joined the group of heroes. Malcolm has strong magic and forceful personality.
Aria, who had been celibate with Roval, gradually reveals her desires...​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-30
Release Date: 2020-11-28
Developer: OneCoin
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL by broken_division)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks broken_division for sharing the game.

smp1.jpg smp2.jpg smp3.jpg smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

locnexix

Aug 14, 2017
Man I thought we were finally getting into a new golden age of Cuckquean content with the Mother one over the weekend and the name of this one. Shame it's just standard NTR. At least the girl is cute I suppose.
Which one?

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
HOLY SHIT I DESIRE YOU DEATH BROKEN DIVISION
Calm down and look at it from the other perspective, guys're giving these games an exposure which might prompt someone to do a proper translation.
Oh and wishing for a death of a person who risks their ass illegally redistributing games to you?
Grow up. No one owes you anything here.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
a person who risks their ass illegally redistributing games to you?
Eh, we're talking about Japanese indie devs whith a little over 1k sales here. This is not EA or the movie instustry hunting down pirates. Edit: After checking, no he's not risking anything. Hes just uploading the translation files not the games themselves. The games are being patched by the uploaders and then uploaded.
Also, yeah that one guy is retarded and should be straight up banned. Wishing someone death for creating shitty translations is next level autistic.

What im wondering about the most is, why these "translations" keep getting threads over and over again. Broken division is just the just the guy doing some shitty MTLs for people who are asking him to do so for certian games. Dont blame the one doing the MTL but rather the ones who keep flooding the games forum with them.

The game however is pretty terrible. Gave it a try like a year ago or so and the devs most recent game was much better.

Last edited:

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
seems interesting but well, it's mtl. tried and got a headache, guess it's just me noticing the words too much? lol.

Sep 29, 2019
I honestly wouldn't mind MTL if they at least bothered to fix the line breaks. But almost every single MTL I got here for the past month or so is really no different from opening Translator++ and running it yourself.
Hell half the time they didn't even bother to remove the .tpp project file from the folder.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes