Bitmap.prototype.getPixel = function(x, y) {
    if (isNaN(x) || isNaN(y)) {
      console.log("getPixel called with invalid x and/or y");
      return "#000";
    }

Reactions: Meaning Less

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
Man I thought we were finally getting into a new golden age of Cuckquean content with the Mother one over the weekend and the name of this one. Shame it's just standard NTR. At least the girl is cute I suppose.
enlighten me, what game? It better be yuri ntr or playing female bull (eh?!). Rarely enjoy playing male MC.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
At this point it would have been weirder to not end the cursed month of MTLvember with another one. It's just an expectation by now.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Between the MTL and the obnoxiously short length, and lacking scene Image, this one doesn't have much going for it... Reccomend a pass to those who haven't dl'd it yet.

Oh,to be clear, I'm talking about this game. The one in the OP. Since some of the mods seemingly have autism and can't distinguish between comments regarding the title release, and ones 'off-topic', leading them to irrationally deleting my posts, which is getting a bit irritating.. So I'll start being more clear going forward. :sneaky:

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
What is MTL, if I may ask?
Machinetranslation, basically the games transcript run through google translator. Not sure if it has a name but in some cases someone makes the effort trying to make sense out of this translation and edit it to a coherent and polished interpretation

Reactions: Spectre352

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
It's always, "reveal her desires, exploring her sexuality, expressing herself" :KEK::KEK::KEK:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
If the brave girl gets to watch her boyfriend get fucked by the mage, then and only then is Cuckold the Brave Girl a valid title.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
After defeating the Demon King, they vowed to get engaged.
Stop defeating the Demon King already, lol. Long story short, i downloaded many games, particularly ntr about medieval times, with mages, knights and all, and almost every single time, i swear, they beat him up. Or want to, as a final goal.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Stop defeating the Demon King already, lol. Long story short, i downloaded many games, particularly ntr about medieval times, with mages, knights and all, and almost every single time, i swear, they beat him up. Or want to, as a final goal.
defeating the demon king is 10/10 best ending always good, cheers on being the demon king yourself or be defeated in the begining of the game and came back for revenge xD

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
bro what did the Demon king ever do to yall, stop killing him! he's always just in his castle chilling then some annoying ass people come to to kill him

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
looking at the comments here it seems that I'm the only one who can't even start the game:
image_2022-01-02_184229.png
Yes, I've tried running it with a japanese setup, same...

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes