VN - Others - Completed - Cuckolding Wife, Miina [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

5 Stars are obviously warranted due to great art, great voice acting, great NTR, and a cohesive experience. There is no hardcore impreg but its not soft slow burn either. Its the perfect balance in my eyes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

clown48212

I want to say at the jump that these thoughts are my own. If this game did it for you, more power to you. If you are into these types of games, may I recommend this - https://f95zone.to/threads/gyaruzuma-sex-hoka-no-otoko-ni-inwai-houshi-suru-ai-suru-tsuma-v1-0-atelier-sakura.56100/. It's from the same developer and the premise and plot beats are very similar, although I think it is much better than the reviewed game.

The game's overview is really accurate when it describes the plot as yada yada. This game is very much going through the motions and is aggressively middle of the road. Not good enough to praise, not bad enough to despise.

Broadly speaking, Atelier Sakura games (particularly their netorase games) are very formulaic. They will reuse everything from character archetypes to background designs to plot points. For example, the cuckold husband/boyfriend in every AS game has the same personality traits and fetish.

However I want to be clear in that formulaic does not mean bad. Looking at their schedule, AS publishes multiple games per year. It's understandable that they would need to recycle elements to ensure they hit their timelines. The trick lies in how formula is executed, and in that sense, I don't this game hits the mark.

There are a few reasons why I think this is the case but for me the biggest factor is Miina, the titular wife. Miina is written as a kind-hearted woman who is inexperienced sexually. If she weren't married, you'd think she's a virgin. As a result, she comes across as incredibly passive. She's like an object that both her husband and the bull impose their desires on. She does not have any interesting interactions with other characters, which is an issue when she stars in all the sex scenes.

There are other issues I have (for example, that piano track that plays in the sex scenes does almost the exact opposite of setting the mood). Nothing is a deal breaker, but this game is not a deal maker. The game just exists as a perfectly bland netorase game. Who knew swinging was this mild?
  3. 2.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Everytime Atelier Sakura goes and does a cuckhold game more boring that the previous one, sorry but i can't recommend this one above other cuckhold titles. Marina's cuckhold report is still the best tittle of tha fanchise.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fabs

Well, since there are no reviews for this fun little game.

The game is purely novel, you won't be making choices that impact the game for real.
    After you watch a scene as the protagonist you can go back and watch it as the protag girl POV.
    Short, well writen, and good netorase story. 5 because i'm generous and love this genre.