Others Cult of Lily [v0.4.1p] [Crimson roses]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
How do you level up your technique?
Doing part time jobs, you can do it on the Hotdog
This is true but it's so inconsistent that I ended up using Cheat Engine. Turns out skills aren't stored as constantly increasing experience points (with levels being determined by certain thresholds), but instead a variable that increments by 1 every time the bar is filled and a separate EXP variable that returns to 0 once it fills the bar (no matter how large it was before). The latter is much easier to find since it increases every time you gain experience in the skill, so what I did was set it to like 50 and then went to the hotdog stand until they had a technique hotdog, rinse and repeat.

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
update: holy shit I can't, english isn't my first language either.. but damn, machine translated games make more sense than this:FacePalm:

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
Every time i try to do Clea date, like it's the first time talking with her, where she takes me somewhere, no idea where, it goes to a black screen, like nothing appears or shows up.

how do i fix this? i don't mind reinstalling, but i don't want to lose all my progress since the game is crazy grindy
idk if there's like a save file somewhere, because it's just and exe download.

edit: i reinstalled the game, but it doesnt fix the issue

Last edited:

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Every time i try to do Clea date, like it's the first time talking with her, where she takes me somewhere, no idea where, it goes to a black screen, like nothing appears or shows up.

how do i fix this? i don't mind reinstalling, but i don't want to lose all my progress since the game is crazy grindy
idk if there's like a save file somewhere, because it's just and exe download.

edit: i reinstalled the game, but it doesnt fix the issue
Can you tell me which version of the game you're running? Is it v0.4.1 or v0.4.1p?

As for save data, it's stored in {AppData\Roaming\Crimson_roses\cult of Lily}

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Can you tell me which version of the game you're running? Is it v0.4.1 or v0.4.1p?

As for save data, it's stored in {AppData\Roaming\Crimson_roses\cult of Lily}
it happen to me too, i have the last version P and the game go to black screen

visianary

Feb 20, 2024
How do you level up your technique?
working at the hotdog stand (at least until princess in introdced in whch cas it becomes altruism). theres also survival movies at the movie theater and theres tips/tricks section in school library that randomly gives techniue or altruism.

YoMomster

Feb 2, 2024
Took a bit of elbow grease but I managed to decrypt the gallery file.

Since the Clea stuff is broken right now. Here is a Gallery File that you can use to view her scene as well as every other scene in the game. Just replace your hgal.dat with this one and you will have access to every scene in the game. (Don't worry it won't effect your save data if you are unsure)

If you don't know where your data is, press Win+R and type in %appdata%. There is a folder in there called Crimson_roses. Click on that then the gallery file is in the cult of lily folder.

If anyone is curious about the process I can explain it but it's a long winded explanation.

Last edited:

YoMomster

Feb 2, 2024
Does anyone have info on the Hangout system? I can't find any of the locations for character hangouts. The only person I have a location for is Anny who likes the Arcade.

Also if anyone knows how to start Emile's second scene I have no clue where to find her. I have the dog collar but I don't know where she is.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes