• What’s new in v0.4.1p?
    • The new “Invitations” system.
    • Improved Gym Minigame.
    • Anny’s Questline update.
    • Clea’s Questline update.
    • Alice’s Questline update (Patreon).
    • Bella’s Questline update (Patreon).

• Known Bugs & Issues:
    • [v0.4.1p] Hanging out with Megan after reaching max relationship, during Monday-Saturday afternoons, causes the game to freeze/hang and lock up.
    • [v0.4.1p] Some players report that when they try to do a date with Clea, it's like the first time they're talking with her and she takes them to some unknown location and then the screen goes black and remains that way.
    • Talking to the pink-haired girl to unlock the bonus scene in the White Sands Resort during the April Main Story Quest will cause the game to freeze and possibly crash.
    • Game will freeze/hang if you exit any shop a 2nd time. You will need to leave the current screen/zone and re enter the area if you want to buy something else.
    • Bag of Croissants & Bags of Donuts don’t appear to be usable.
    • Clothing Shop NPC is incorrectly called “Purple Hair Girl”.

Last edited:

godzblessw33d

Mar 21, 2020
i do not understand but i need a guide for how to get second scene with anny... all she says is you will help me don't you when i try to spend time with her
she told me hey i'm counting on you for the things... this is last one scene i try unlock this because i have everything scenes unlock gallery list 99% of 100%

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
how to get second scene with annie all she says is you will help me dont you when i try to spend time with her
i do not understand but i need a guide for how to get second scene with anny... all she says is you will help me don't you when i try to spend time with her
she told me hey i'm counting on you for the things... this is last one scene i try unlock this because i have everything scenes unlock gallery list 99% of 100%
Anny's 2nd Scene can't be unlocked in v0.4.0p. I talked with the Developer and they said it's in the game but they were still working on her story, they said if everything goes well then the 2nd scene for Anny should release with the next story update.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Can you send a screenshot of the location because I have interacted with the wall but nothing happened
1707320661687.png

You also can get hints about what's going on in the dorm room next to the bathroom by listening to the girls and the rumours.

1707321094149.jpeg

1707321105420.jpeg

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes