Others Cult of Lily [v0.4.1p] [Crimson roses]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Not the first time I've seen "Strength" mispelled as "Strenght"...
So I gotta wonder how such a typo persists in these games.

Apr 2, 2021
Not the first time I've seen "Strength" mispelled as "Strenght"...
So I gotta wonder how such a typo persists in these games.
Game has some serious spelling and grammar issues. Guessing English isn't the dev's first language. Other than that it's a cute little game; looking forward to what the future holds for it! Maybe gain stats for her dong or tits to get bigger sizes.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Game has some serious spelling and grammar issues. Guessing English isn't the dev's first language. Other than that it's a cute little game; looking forward to what the future holds for it! Maybe gain stats for her dong or tits to get bigger sizes.
I meant like, I've seen it misspelled in this fashion in other games as well.
And much the same, it's rarely a 'typo' but rather a misunderstanding of how the word is spelled.

Like... How some folks misspell "tongue" as "tounge" consistently.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I meant like, I've seen it misspelled in this fashion in other games as well.
And much the same, it's rarely a 'typo' but rather a misunderstanding of how the word is spelled.

Like... How some folks misspell "tongue" as "tounge" consistently.
English doesn't make it easy to remember when a word ends with "gth" or "ght"

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
No idea exactly where to go for accessories. i got the teachers but anny is nowhere to be found and even though you're told jessica is in your dorm i can't find her. really wish you knew at least where people are.

Izzy1226

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone found Anny and Jessica for the last two accessories I only found the teacher so far. NVM found this what happen when comeback and skip a lot of text...

Last edited:

Yukianna

May 9, 2017
No idea exactly where to go for accessories. i got the teachers but anny is nowhere to be found and even though you're told jessica is in your dorm i can't find her. really wish you knew at least where people are.
Anyone found Anny and Jessica for the last two accessories I only found the teacher so far. NVM found this what happen when comeback and skip a lot of text...
The Teacher is in the teacher room, just right of the student council room, Anny is sometimes in front of the music room, 2 screens left of your classroom and Jessica is the magenta haired girl you play blackjack with, she's on the second floor of the dorm sometimes. Hope it helps

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes