Mod - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Luckzor

I can understand if the modder don't like NTR and prefered to not do a walkthrough for that route, is weird and make no sense because he doesn't have to play it to make the mod but is okay, what I can't understand is that he made a Gallery "Unlocker" that only unlocks the Alpha Route, so if you wanted to see the Beta Route you need to download the same mod but from other Modder, because there is not warning or whatever saying that this mod is Exclusive for Alpha Route. Now I don't understand why someone would make a mod just with half of the content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EmeraldSword

Thank you very much for the mod, much appreciated, works relly well, i've not encountered any bugs so far.
    It's for the alpha route only but it is very well explained in the description.
    The website is forcing me to use 200 characters where i could summarize everything with, "the mod works really well, endorsed"
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Vaibhav967

Worst walkthrough mod ever . Only available for alpha route . Not available for other route . If you are making a walkthrough mod so why don't you make a multi path walkthrough mod . But you decide you to make only alpha route walkthrough mod .