Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I'm so sorry guys but I have to abandon this mod.

Many people came to say this mod is useless, that I'm not considerate with the other route and other stuff I won't say here. I personally felt bad because I tried to make the mod for people like me that don't enjoy ntr, but I never said I have anything against people who likes it and even tho that I still got some bad messages.
I don't feel comfortable anymore updating this mod, since now I stopped playing the game too and I don't want to bring a half-assed mod.
Hope you guys understand, have a nice year and before I go don't forget that I'll make my new game soon too! Hope the NTR Lovers don't come to hate me again because my game won't have any NTR in it.
Also sorry for the late answer, my life isn't like it was before and sadly I lost the lifeless in me.

~AB
Damn I was looking forward to your mod. But the NTR lovers should think carefully about who they are attacking. There are a lot of games where you can let off steam. But they should let others make their own decisions. I loved your mod.
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love: :love:
Maybe you're still struggling to adapt to the new version with your wonderful mod.
Happy new year! :unsure::unsure:o_Oo_Oo_O:love::love:(y)(y)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Many people came to say this mod is useless, that I'm not considerate with the other route and other stuff I won't say here. I personally felt bad because I tried to make the mod for people like me that don't enjoy ntr, but I never said I have anything against people who likes it and even tho that I still got some bad messages.
I don't feel comfortable anymore updating this mod, since now I stopped playing the game too and I don't want to bring a half-assed mod.
Hope you guys understand, have a nice year and before I go don't forget that I'll make my new game soon too! Hope the NTR Lovers don't come to hate me again because my game won't have any NTR in it.
Also sorry for the late answer, my life isn't like it was before and sadly I lost the lifeless in me.

~AB
It is a shame. I know some modders when doing games like this one have colour codes for them, green = alpha, red = beta, so on and so forth. Most times, I do alpha myself, but at times, I do get curious on what the NTR scenes are like, so mods like yours, I just pick the non green choices, seems to work, then form two sets of saves to check out both. That's why I never complained, rather, I appreciated what you did. Either way, it made the game easier. Sorry to hear that others didn't see it that way. But with this being abandoned now, guess I could try Universal Mods, see if they work with this. Thank you for all the work you did put into this, and again, sorry to hear that others didn't appreciate it.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019

~AB
Don't take this site hatred too seriously just do what you want, but if you lost interest in the game yeah its best to just leave it, and if you start developing a new game there will be all kinds of hate from NTR fans for not having NTR and anti-NTR fans who will rage at the site of anything they don't like, best just to do what your fans and supporters want and you are ok with it.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021

~AB
wow i'm so sorry to hear that. But really, you should not take hate from NTR fans seriously just because that. So good luck on your next mod.

tecuos

Jun 27, 2018

~AB
and I took this personally, man I'm on this site almost 6 years and never ever made a comment but this had me feel I should. that's how frustrated I'm right now, fuck those dipshits you're awesome, all this years I never downloaded other mods if yours was there, I can't thank you enough for your hard work

YOU DESERVE WORLDS!

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020

~AB
what's your new game name?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
what's your new game name?
I'm still not sure what name we'll choose but only thing that is certain is that the protagonist will be a man and all stuff will be totally avoidable (no ntr), but I'm sure (if nothing bad happens) it'll be release this year, probably after July, I can't give any specific date. The team that will develop the game is already decided and we will start working in the game probably late February. I'll be the leader of the team and also the artist and coder! I'll make a post when the game is about to be released and post it on my and my .

~AB

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
God i wish that if people didn't like something they would just move the fuck on, but no they have to bitch and moan like the worlds gonna end because someone made a game or a Mod with something they didn't like. Who the fuck cares about your triggers you whinny little bitches, just move on and find something you like. Truly sad to see so many games and mods dropped because of these type of peeps. Thank you for the work you put in IAmAB and look forward to your game.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
So, you're making a completely new mod

I'm a little confused, you mean you won't continue this particular old mod. Will you update your mod for new game versions?
My bad, i was very confusing, i will not continue this mod, the one made by IAmAB, but i'm making a new one which will take over the abandoned one, and i will update it at every update

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes