Fan Art Culture Shock: Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This was an expression test only, it is supposed to be a Genesis 8.1 version of Sunny but it is a work in progress, so only a render of her head. I am still trying to figure out the hair color, some images here show ginger (Base Color 08) and others show it as more blonde than red. I haven't even downloaded the VN so I guess that is the next step.

Sunny, don't be mad, just swallow already!
Sunny_Expression_Test_F95.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have a question, I am looking at both what King of Lust said about EMMA and SUNNY and I have to ask:

1. Is the base character for Emma Addy's Maryann, like in the complete figure head and body morph with Lilith 7, Summer, and Booty 01 added on top of the Maryann Asset?
  2. Is the base for Sunny the complete SR Summer asset with Full Body Curvy added (Victoria 7 is already at 50% with Summer), and her head is actually Summer head plus the Mousso Elliandra head morph?

Reactions: Anyname777

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
This was an expression test only, it is supposed to be a Genesis 8.1 version of Sunny but it is a work in progress, so only a render of her head. I am still trying to figure out the hair color, some images here show ginger (Base Color 08) and others show it as more blonde than red. I haven't even downloaded the VN so I guess that is the next step.

Sunny, don't be mad, just swallow already!
View attachment 1939376
Verrrry nice! Great work on the expression.

I think of Sunny more as a blonde than a ginger, but there are definitely some darker/redder tones in her hair. It also depends on the lighting, of course.