り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
tTRD0V.png

Overview:
Cum-Fu it's a Parody of Yei-Ar Kung-Fu where you play as a female version of the same protagonist. This Prototype only includes One fight against Shani, The Scroll Guardian. As it's inspiration combat rely on positioning and precise punching.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-31
Release Date: 2016-09-29
Developer: True Devirish - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

bWQuhL.png PO7nZM.png tYcF3v.png Wirh2j.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
wtf is that screenshot from that you use?
Pretty sure those are the Fairy Tail girls.

I found it on Rule34, but his signature has been resized to exclude the watermark.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Completed game, side-scrolling fighter with one fight. Someone could learn a lot from Smash Boy in terms of content.
Yeah, I would say Abandoned is a much better description...
Is the game finished by the developer's intent? Does it achieve all it intends to do?
-Yes and yes, it was meant to be a one fight prototype, and works as intended, it is therefore completed.
It doesn't advertise itself as anything but a single fight anywhere, so either learn to read or stop projecting.

Complaining about assumptions you made when it's clearly displayed everywhere that the game's a single fight is just whining.

For what it is, it's a pretty tight controlling game and a pretty one at that, it shows promise if the developer decides to take it further which they seem to plan to. That's that.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Is the game finished by the developer's intent? Does it achieve all it intends to do?
-Yes and yes, it was meant to be a one fight prototype, and works as intended, it is therefore completed.
It doesn't advertise itself as anything but a single fight anywhere, so either learn to read or stop projecting.

Complaining about assumptions you made when it's clearly displayed everywhere that the game's a single fight is just whining.

For what it is, it's a pretty tight controlling game and a pretty one at that, it shows promise if the developer decides to take it further which they seem to plan to. That's that.
Right... and have you ever heard anything you put up on the internet is subject to criticism?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Right... and have you ever heard anything you put up on the internet is subject to criticism?
Criticism =/= Whining

Valid Criticism and questions:
>The sprites are hard to see
>The font is difficult to read
>The inputs seem to have some odd lag sometimes
>Does the AI read inputs actually?

Not valid criticism:
>This game isn't as long as another game even though it isn't supposed to be
>Wow this game is short and I can't read so I don't know that it's a Prototype meant to portray a set of mechanics

The "everything is subject to scrutiny" argument doesn't work if the entirety of your "criticism" is invalid because it isn't criticism.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Criticism =/= Whining

Valid Criticism and questions:
>The sprites are hard to see
>The font is difficult to read
>The inputs seem to have some odd lag sometimes
>Does the AI read inputs actually?

Not valid criticism:
>This game isn't as long as another game even though it isn't supposed to be
>Wow this game is short and I can't read so I don't know that it's a Prototype meant to portray a set of mechanics

The "everything is subject to scrutiny" argument doesn't work if the entirety of your "criticism" is invalid because it isn't criticism.
You're confusing constructive criticism with criticism. But I'll stop before the mods get involved.