Ren'Py - Cum Vampire [v0.11] [Enrayne]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zugfsal

Not much content yet, but I really like the premise of this game.

The art is AI generated, some people don't like that but I think it looks decent. However, I am not sure how easy it is to get consistent characters with AI generated art. Also more artwork for the sex scenes would be nice (currently just one).

The writing is very good in my opinion.

With more content and maybe some new mechanics (romance system, direct influence of the antagonist .....) this could be a top notch game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

1258g27

Game is still very early into development, but it probably has the most potential I've ever seen from a a futa domination game. The premise is super hot, I'm very excited to see where it goes. The biggest drawback on this game so far for me is the artwork. Most of the characters look AI-generated, and there's basically no explicit sex scenes yet. Having said that, the text-based descriptions are really, really good, which is promising. It sounds like the dev has brought on people to help with art, so I'm excited to see where that goes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

derpyderp123

Amazing premise for a game. Basically, you are afflicted with a curse that causes you to crave futa cum. Right now the content is bare bones but I suggest playing it anyway so that you can see its potential.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Archetype0

I may be jumping the gun on this review. Currently there isn't very much content for this game out, but the potential that I see here is quite massive. The developer is a real gem and they seem to desire to keep their fans quite pleased with the growth of this game.

You might not like some of these tags, and I'd never tell someone to play something that they don't like. But I'd suggest people give this game a try before giving it a pass. It may sound like a silly game on paper, but once you get into the game and meet some of the characters, I promise you'll be sold