Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I hope this is not like a permanent ending base on weather you get closer to a character. I hope is more like once you complete the game becomes an open sandbox kind of giving room for reapeting hot scenes for the few that are into that kind of scenario.
Even if its for main story so the game has more play value.
I'm still figuring out how to structure the story. I have some highlights in mind, but most of the narrative isn't well defined.

As for the finished product, I'd love to have a mixture of both story and "arcade" aspects. Like if you're here to experience a meaningful story with compelling characters, you can have it. If you're here to play an "endless" mode slut simulator, you can also have that.

It will be a glorious marriage that not only strokes the meat, but also the philosophical beard.

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
> Witch casts a spell to turn you into a cum vampire and then dominates you

hmm...
can you drain her and turn her into your vampire spawn, thus forcing her to become obedient and submissive towards you?
The mechanism by which she defends herself from you attacking her is a voodoo doll (attuned to you) she can do anything she wants to. There might be some revenge path as opposed to a redemption path in which you can get back at her, but you'd need to work up to that. Also, note that this is primarily a femdom/futadom game.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thank you! You're too kind!

I was gonna dismiss it at first, but the more I think about it, the more I realize it could actually be a viable alternate beginning. Now you got me thinking of a sort of bullying dynamic which isn't so rooted in bigotry, but a simple romance comedy gone wrong. You bully her in a teasing sort of way. She likes it and hits back because you've excited her too much. Something goes wrong, there is a massive misunderstanding and neither of you have the communication skills to patch up the fallout. The part about futas being discriminated against is still true though... hmmm... idk, I need to think more about it.

I think it might even work out better than my current start, If i took the time to develop it.

If I made you feel bad about hurting her, then I accomplished my job.

Sure, I know what it feels like to be on the other end. Opting out of things you don't want isn't that hard to implement, though figuring out the butterfly effect of you doing that might be.

Thank you for your considerations lol
I mean I do really like the idea of a more comedic start, especially since I think in the setting it could work, especially if it's, as you say, born from mutual attraction. The protagonist kinda wants to get her to retaliate (read as: being dominated/disciplined by her + also genuinely thinks it would help her overcome her insecurity and "just be quiet and take it" attitude towards mean people) and is more being a brat and kinda-tsundere type character.
The fact they both come from different social classes makes it really hard for Rue to place the behavior, is it just the usual bullying of an uptight upper-class person and towards a Futa (honestly I feel like it would be more unusual for someone who appears to be a loner and had some pretty unkind experiences in her past to be able to easily understand that the protag has no ill intentions)?
That combined with flirty or maybe even sometimes raunchy flirting would probably have her on the edge, understandably, so it seems like things could escalate to the point where the game starts even without really malicious intend on either side.
In my humble opinion it would quite make sense for Rue to be clueless how to approach the protagonist after realizing what her curse did + that she can't undo it. The protagonist being bad at openly communicating their feelings would probably be a sound reason for them to think they fucked up and made Rue feel so terrible about herself that she felt the need to disappear (maybe they even worry she did something to herself) so they kinda wanna disappear themselves and leave behind their luxurious life as a form of self-punishment. You could even leave in the pretty harsh scene at the end of current content as maybe a dream the protagonist has (with some adjustments to the dialogue ofc to reflect the changed premise) because subconsciously they wish Rue would do that to them, punishing them, instead of whatever she supposedly did to herself.
In my mind perhaps Rue would be aware of that dream occurring because their feelings for each other + the magic she used created a bond between them, but obviously it would again be something she'd probably not immediately know how to interpret.

This is me laying out the concrete idea that formed in my head while now really thinking about it, but that doesn't mean I think you should implement it that way. Just in case some parts of it resonate with your own creative energy again I thought it could be worth writing down. Also I just like musing about games I'm intrigued by and coming up with what I feel like are at least not entirely outlandish ideas. :D
I will say though I don't want to give you the feeling you need to do extensive rewrites so, once again, don't think your current story is not at least as good as this alternative. From my experience a lot of people really enjoy darker stories & even though I do not so far I got the impression that even with the current premise you don't plan to make this all misery but instead there is 1st of all the option for the protagonist to become a much better person & also make things up to Rue (even though it seems clear she's going to be cruel and abusive for the time being, for relatable reasons) and 2ndly there are also characters (or at least 1 character for certain) like Violet, who at least so far seems to lean towards a far more wholesome relationship right from the get-go.

I am not entirely sure how a start that is centered around Rue & the Protag actually having feelings + the hots for each other leans itself to romantic interactions with other characters, though. Obviously a good portion of it (the sex part) can be justified by the curse making it so the Protag has to find a source of sustenance, and Rue hiding at the start definitely would tie in well with that in my opinion, but obviously in the long run it would not be entirely easy to write under this premise without broken hearts which would kinda counter the idea of making the story itself more wholesome and lovey-dovey. I'm not sure if it would be a satisfying solution to say Rue just doesn't mind sharing the protagonist from an in-story perspective, unless it is specifically something she enjoys. Also there is ofc the chance you intend for this to be a harem-kinda game where the protagonist gets to freely romance multiple NPCs, which I ofc wouldn't know about since I thankfully can't read minds. :'D
There's ofc also the factor that it would probably better if the player isn't forced to play as a protag who wants multiple partners, let alone sharing their SO (or even multiple, this is a game after all, so it should be okay to be a bit unrealistic and not force this sorta dynamic to go both ways).

Edit: Can't help it, still trying to come up with immersive ways to keep things in the general course the game already is on: What if Rue basically watches the protagonist unbeknownst to the latter, seeing how they (as an example because she's the first NPC of that sort) develop the relationship with Violet, seeing that the protag apparently doesn't hate Futas (if the approach to Violet is opening up to her, not simply going down on her to satiate the thirst), once that becomes a general theme in how the protag goes about their way of treating the Futas they meet Rue over time gathers enough confidence to approach them since they aren't confined by the surroundings of their old lives anymore so that finally they can be open about their general thoughts and feelings, but especially their feelings for one another?
Also I thought the protag could perhaps not even know about the curse initially and think that they are being punished by some higher force for what they did (I assume the part where the protag reveals Rue's secret wouldn't be a thing with that start anymore, but they still were teasing/bullying her and also closeted about their disagreement with how the world treats Futas and that they didn't consider Rue as beeing beneath them but instead were insecure themselves) so while maybe initially hesitent to "betray" their feelings for Rue by getting it on with e.g. Violet they'd realize they have to somehow get their fill of sustenance, but also after some time decide that they can only make up for their wrongdoings by starting to openly treat any Futa they meet with kindness and consideration, maybe even developing the guts to speak out against their mistreatment, in time. At the same time Rue, from their shared dreams, comes to understand what the protag's motivations were on top of seeing they never felt ill about her being a Futa.

Well, you can probably tell I'm pretty invested in your game. I'm sorry for gnawing your ear off :LOL:

Oh, yeah, I mean Rue is very unkind and normally her act would be beyond what I really can accept before starting to dislike a character & definitely not wanting romantic interactions with them, but what the player character did is so messed up, vile and cruel that I can't condemn her. Especially given that it went for a really long time & she literally didn't do anything bad to the protagonist prior to the escalation we get in the game. So you 100% succeeded at what you tried to do. At the start of the game I really didn't like her, at the end I really didn't like the person the protag used to be. XD

Final note: I absolutely agree that the whole gameworld should stay the exact same. Not only does it literally make the comedic start far more believable and logical, because it creates a setting in which this kinda harmless teasing becomes super easy to mistake for something darker, but it also means the 2 main characters Rue + PC could very well struggle to find a way to openly communicate before it's too late (and the curse happens) and that then translates into them running away from the confrontation and especially openly facing their potential misbehavior. The whole thing being set in the gloomy world you already created with the truly dark start we have right now also makes the wholesome moments and especially the development of Rue's and the protagonists relationship into the happy-end lovestory Rue (in my personal opinion) deserves (I mean no matter the protag they can start a family in the long run) all the more satisfying and heartwarming. Personally I'd think it would make sense if it is a relatively clearly defined dom/sub relationship still, so you could easily stick with Rue getting more and more bold with her "payback" (once they've met again and she probably understands the antics of the protagonist better and better) but ofc it's entirely up to your vision and choice, I just interpreted the things that happened so far as Rue intending to dominate the PC.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Enrayne

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
A promising start, definitely keeping an eye on this. Love the scenario, girldick, oral and cum addiction? Check check and check. If this goes well, might end up being one of myfavourite games. The alternate starts described above definitely sound like something to perhaps incorporate later on. I will say you should maybe add demo or teaser somewhere in the version number or title, this is very barebones at the moment - but it does seem promising.

I'm a little split on the AI art, it can be a useful tool, and it can be done well - this is borderline, but you mention its being worked on, so I've hope for that as well.

• Red Heart

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
I like it so far i just hope it stay focused on futas and author won't ruin it by adding some forced scenes with males

• Red Heart

PARADOXXXnsfw

Dec 17, 2022
Genuinely not trying to mean, I cannot tell if they stole all these assets or just chose a really bad font for the title. It looks very very good and then all the words look super amateur and it's making me cautious to download. Did an incompetent programmer just hire on a brilliant artist, because the art looks fantastic and everything else from the UI to the premise itself are... not as much so.

• Haha
Oct 7, 2017
Genuinely not trying to mean, I cannot tell if they stole all these assets or just chose a really bad font for the title. It looks very very good and then all the words look super amateur and it's making me cautious to download. Did an incompetent programmer just hire on a brilliant artist, because the art looks fantastic and everything else from the UI to the premise itself are... not as much so.
Dude relax, this is the first iteration(as far as I know) of this game. The creator is still working everything out. They made the art using an AI but they appear to be doing everything else personally.

Though the content is only a few minutes long at the moment, this is honestly a fantastic start for a game that is less than 10 days old. It shows great promise I'd say. Also the UI is totally legible which isn't something I can say for every game that pops up here. The AI art is fine and I know it is a super useful way to get visualize characters if you don't have the skill set to draw/render them yourself. I'd love to see this game take off and get an artist/multiple artist on board to replace the AI stuff, but I know that may not be feasible. The game is also totally safe to download in case you are worried about that.

The game's creator is here in this very forum. So feel free try the game out first hand and leave some constructive criticism or even try just talking with the creator before attacking their competency? Anyway good luck and have fun man!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I mean I do really like the idea of a more comedic start, especially since I think in the setting it could work, especially if it's, as you say, born from mutual attraction. The protagonist kinda wants to get her to retaliate (read as: being dominated/disciplined by her + also genuinely thinks it would help her overcome her insecurity and "just be quiet and take it" attitude towards mean people) and is more being a brat and kinda-tsundere type character.
The fact they both come from different social classes makes it really hard for Rue to place the behavior, is it just the usual bullying of an uptight upper-class person and towards a Futa (honestly I feel like it would be more unusual for someone who appears to be a loner and had some pretty unkind experiences in her past to be able to easily understand that the protag has no ill intentions)?
That combined with flirty or maybe even sometimes raunchy flirting would probably have her on the edge, understandably, so it seems like things could escalate to the point where the game starts even without really malicious intend on either side.
In my humble opinion it would quite make sense for Rue to be clueless how to approach the protagonist after realizing what her curse did + that she can't undo it. The protagonist being bad at openly communicating their feelings would probably be a sound reason for them to think they fucked up and made Rue feel so terrible about herself that she felt the need to disappear (maybe they even worry she did something to herself) so they kinda wanna disappear themselves and leave behind their luxurious life as a form of self-punishment. You could even leave in the pretty harsh scene at the end of current content as maybe a dream the protagonist has (with some adjustments to the dialogue ofc to reflect the changed premise) because subconsciously they wish Rue would do that to them, punishing them, instead of whatever she supposedly did to herself.
In my mind perhaps Rue would be aware of that dream occurring because their feelings for each other + the magic she used created a bond between them, but obviously it would again be something she'd probably not immediately know how to interpret.

This is me laying out the concrete idea that formed in my head while now really thinking about it, but that doesn't mean I think you should implement it that way. Just in case some parts of it resonate with your own creative energy again I thought it could be worth writing down. Also I just like musing about games I'm intrigued by and coming up with what I feel like are at least not entirely outlandish ideas. :D
I will say though I don't want to give you the feeling you need to do extensive rewrites so, once again, don't think your current story is not at least as good as this alternative. From my experience a lot of people really enjoy darker stories & even though I do not so far I got the impression that even with the current premise you don't plan to make this all misery but instead there is 1st of all the option for the protagonist to become a much better person & also make things up to Rue (even though it seems clear she's going to be cruel and abusive for the time being, for relatable reasons) and 2ndly there are also characters (or at least 1 character for certain) like Violet, who at least so far seems to lean towards a far more wholesome relationship right from the get-go.

I am not entirely sure how a start that is centered around Rue & the Protag actually having feelings + the hots for each other leans itself to romantic interactions with other characters, though. Obviously a good portion of it (the sex part) can be justified by the curse making it so the Protag has to find a source of sustenance, and Rue hiding at the start definitely would tie in well with that in my opinion, but obviously in the long run it would not be entirely easy to write under this premise without broken hearts which would kinda counter the idea of making the story itself more wholesome and lovey-dovey. I'm not sure if it would be a satisfying solution to say Rue just doesn't mind sharing the protagonist from an in-story perspective, unless it is specifically something she enjoys. Also there is ofc the chance you intend for this to be a harem-kinda game where the protagonist gets to freely romance multiple NPCs, which I ofc wouldn't know about since I thankfully can't read minds. :'D
There's ofc also the factor that it would probably better if the player isn't forced to play as a protag who wants multiple partners, let alone sharing their SO (or even multiple, this is a game after all, so it should be okay to be a bit unrealistic and not force this sorta dynamic to go both ways).

Edit: Can't help it, still trying to come up with immersive ways to keep things in the general course the game already is on: What if Rue basically watches the protagonist unbeknownst to the latter, seeing how they (as an example because she's the first NPC of that sort) develop the relationship with Violet, seeing that the protag apparently doesn't hate Futas (if the approach to Violet is opening up to her, not simply going down on her to satiate the thirst), once that becomes a general theme in how the protag goes about their way of treating the Futas they meet Rue over time gathers enough confidence to approach them since they aren't confined by the surroundings of their old lives anymore so that finally they can be open about their general thoughts and feelings, but especially their feelings for one another?
Also I thought the protag could perhaps not even know about the curse initially and think that they are being punished by some higher force for what they did (I assume the part where the protag reveals Rue's secret wouldn't be a thing with that start anymore, but they still were teasing/bullying her and also closeted about their disagreement with how the world treats Futas and that they didn't consider Rue as beeing beneath them but instead were insecure themselves) so while maybe initially hesitent to "betray" their feelings for Rue by getting it on with e.g. Violet they'd realize they have to somehow get their fill of sustenance, but also after some time decide that they can only make up for their wrongdoings by starting to openly treat any Futa they meet with kindness and consideration, maybe even developing the guts to speak out against their mistreatment, in time. At the same time Rue, from their shared dreams, comes to understand what the protag's motivations were on top of seeing they never felt ill about her being a Futa.

Well, you can probably tell I'm pretty invested in your game. I'm sorry for gnawing your ear off :LOL:

Oh, yeah, I mean Rue is very unkind and normally her act would be beyond what I really can accept before starting to dislike a character & definitely not wanting romantic interactions with them, but what the player character did is so messed up, vile and cruel that I can't condemn her. Especially given that it went for a really long time & she literally didn't do anything bad to the protagonist prior to the escalation we get in the game. So you 100% succeeded at what you tried to do. At the start of the game I really didn't like her, at the end I really didn't like the person the protag used to be. XD

Final note: I absolutely agree that the whole gameworld should stay the exact same. Not only does it literally make the comedic start far more believable and logical, because it creates a setting in which this kinda harmless teasing becomes super easy to mistake for something darker, but it also means the 2 main characters Rue + PC could very well struggle to find a way to openly communicate before it's too late (and the curse happens) and that then translates into them running away from the confrontation and especially openly facing their potential misbehavior. The whole thing being set in the gloomy world you already created with the truly dark start we have right now also makes the wholesome moments and especially the development of Rue's and the protagonists relationship into the happy-end lovestory Rue (in my personal opinion) deserves (I mean no matter the protag they can start a family in the long run) all the more satisfying and heartwarming. Personally I'd think it would make sense if it is a relatively clearly defined dom/sub relationship still, so you could easily stick with Rue getting more and more bold with her "payback" (once they've met again and she probably understands the antics of the protagonist better and better) but ofc it's entirely up to your vision and choice, I just interpreted the things that happened so far as Rue intending to dominate the PC.
Wow, I'm actually honored that you'd feel so invested as to actually write out a vivid fanfiction lmao Thank you.

Hmm... at this point, I can only say that these are a valid way of doing things alternatively, and I don't see a direct problem with the rest of what I have in mind, but I invite you to come onto the discord so we can discuss these things further. I frequently need to bounce my ideas off of people to develop them faster along the development cycle, so I'd welcome your inputs.

Also, the game is meant to be written as a sluttery simulation, so you would not have a "harem" so much as a roster of ever expanding girls you need to go through every day to survive. What can I say? I love variety

it would be quite an interesting challenge to write about her heartbreak if there was mutual affection. But you could argue that just seeing the MC being a whore might be enough to send her into an isolationist spiral.

I'm happy my writing was good enough to make her outrage justified. I was very worried about that.

Reactions: Orphanus

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
A promising start, definitely keeping an eye on this. Love the scenario, girldick, oral and cum addiction? Check check and check. If this goes well, might end up being one of myfavourite games. The alternate starts described above definitely sound like something to perhaps incorporate later on. I will say you should maybe add demo or teaser somewhere in the version number or title, this is very barebones at the moment - but it does seem promising.

I'm a little split on the AI art, it can be a useful tool, and it can be done well - this is borderline, but you mention its being worked on, so I've hope for that as well.
Thank you~ I'm honored by the high praise. I won't let you down. I'm working on a graphical cum meter as we speak!

Also, I don't own the thread (hassle to upload the files with my internet speed), but I will change the title or descriptions to make it clearer it's very much a demo. Something to test the waters before I invested more time into development.

Reactions: Comproser

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I like it so far i just hope it stay focused on futas and author won't ruin it by adding some forced scenes with males
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. But I'm into women and futas, so I won't be writing dude stuff myself.

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
It was made with incompetent hands considering I made it in ~one month with no prior coding experience. Some of the pixel art is put together with free game assets, the rest of the art is generated with AI. I do all the coding, writing, and edit all the art with gimp.

Your concerns are very warranted, but know that almost all the issues are due to me wanting to put out a minimally viable product to test out the waters.

So what's wrong with the premise? The only thing most people seem to agree on is that the premise rocks.

Reactions: theotherhman

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Dude relax, this is the first iteration(as far as I know) of this game. The creator is still working everything out. They made the art using an AI but they appear to be doing everything else personally.

Though the content is only a few minutes long at the moment, this is honestly a fantastic start for a game that is less than 10 days old. It shows great promise I'd say. Also the UI is totally legible which isn't something I can say for every game that pops up here. The AI art is fine and I know it is a super useful way to get visualize characters if you don't have the skill set to draw/render them yourself. I'd love to see this game take off and get an artist/multiple artist on board to replace the AI stuff, but I know that may not be feasible. The game is also totally safe to download in case you are worried about that.

The game's creator is here in this very forum. So feel free try the game out first hand and leave some constructive criticism or even try just talking with the creator before attacking their competency? Anyway good luck and have fun man!
Thank you lol

It's fine though. I've heard a lot worse.

Hypothetical

Jan 26, 2018
I'm happy my writing was good enough to make her outrage justified. I was very worried about that.
You succeeded in conveying that the protag was a bully and kind of a dick. And the nice shopkeeper girl left me with the impression that he was wrong about all futas being bad, but that he was correct about the witch being a monster. Her response was wildly disproportionate to the offense, and she takes a cruel, sadistic pleasure in it that only an evil person would. Her off-hand justification aside, a good person wouldn't devote themselves solely to learning magic that can only be used for evil. I had sympathy for her in the beginning, but the ending (of this release) left me very much hoping you'll implement a revenge route. She probably didn't deserve whatever the protag did to her at the time he did it, but she deserves far worse now.

If you wanted to make her more sympathetic, you could make her come to regret what she'd done, and perhaps even try to undo it - only to realize she can't. (Or at least not fully.) And if you wanted to make her really sympathetic you could have her - on an ongoing basis - do what she can to try to help him as a way to make up for what she'd done. Perhaps both of them go through some character development.

The alternate beginning you outline could have potential. As the game is now, the witch is clearly a villain - and IMO an unlikable one. If you wanted to have the relationship be able to go in a few different directions - antagonist, love interest, friend, some combination - a different beginning would be one way to get there (and another would be giving her regret.) But in doing that you'd lose the "you're under the power of an evil sadistic bitch" vibe that a lot of people seem to get off on.

I guess it all comes down to the vision you have for the game and how important the protag-witch relationship is to it. Is she just a plot device to set up the scenario, or is she a major part of the game's plot? Do you want the game to have a dark, scary feel, or do you want it to be more romantic?

I'm not sure if it came across in what's written above, but I really like what you have here. And while I'm sorta against AI art on principle, but if it means solo devs can make games like this in a reasonable time frame, maybe there's some value in it after all.

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
You succeeded in conveying that the protag was a bully and kind of a dick. And the nice shopkeeper girl left me with the impression that he was wrong about all futas being bad, but that he was correct about the witch being a monster. Her response was wildly disproportionate to the offense, and she takes a cruel, sadistic pleasure in it that only an evil person would. Her off-hand justification aside, a good person wouldn't devote themselves solely to learning magic that can only be used for evil. I had sympathy for her in the beginning, but the ending (of this release) left me very much hoping you'll implement a revenge route. She probably didn't deserve whatever the protag did to her at the time he did it, but she deserves far worse now.

If you wanted to make her more sympathetic, you could make her come to regret what she'd done, and perhaps even try to undo it - only to realize she can't. (Or at least not fully.) And if you wanted to make her really sympathetic you could have her - on an ongoing basis - do what she can to try to help him as a way to make up for what she'd done. Perhaps both of them go through some character development.

The alternate beginning you outline could have potential. As the game is now, the witch is clearly a villain - and IMO an unlikable one. If you wanted to have the relationship be able to go in a few different directions - antagonist, love interest, friend, some combination - a different beginning would be one way to get there (and another would be giving her regret.) But in doing that you'd lose the "you're under the power of an evil sadistic bitch" vibe that a lot of people seem to get off on.

I guess it all comes down to the vision you have for the game and how important the protag-witch relationship is to it. Is she just a plot device to set up the scenario, or is she a major part of the game's plot? Do you want the game to have a dark, scary feel, or do you want it to be more romantic?

I'm not sure if it came across in what's written above, but I really like what you have here. And while I'm sorta against AI art on principle, but if it means solo devs can make games like this in a reasonable time frame, maybe there's some value in it after all.
Aloha, Hypothetical.

I'm super happy that my humble little fiction is stirring some debate.

Trying not to spill too much about the background here, but I'll tell you that:

1. Regarding the MC, I'm trying to keep their real thoughts and feelings vague and conflicted, at least until you makes clear choices along the redemption/revenge axis. I don't want the player to dissociate from the MC.

2. Black magic, the way I think of it, is just a dangerous tool that could be used for evil. Did Rue have malicious intent from the outset?

3. The first draft of her villainous rant was longer and more sympathetic, but then I realized that people normally don't have great communication skills, so some stuff was cut out.

4. I believe the right call, as a writer, is to make my characters interesting, not necessarily likable. Whether or not what she did was justified could be an interesting ethical debate, even if you had all the pieces of the puzzle, but she's not my precious little OC I would go to war for. The simple fact that you've acknowledged her is very flattering to me.

5. My objective for the game is to become a dating, nay, whoring simulation, so you could say she's a plot device. If I ended up writing a good story around the porn, that's a side effect and hopefully not too distracting lmao (dw if you're here for plot though. I'mma shoot for a good story too)

It did come across as thoughtful and engaged, which I appreciate immensely~

Reactions: Comproser
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes