Seeking Cumflation games where YOU cause it

chronosmaker

Sep 24, 2019
Exactly as it sounds. I'm looking for cumflation games, though to a lesser extent hyper and stomach bulge too to go with it, where you are the one who causes it. I know there's quite a few games out there where your character gets it done to you, or you witness it happening, but I don't really see a lot where you are packing enough to bloat those you have sex with. Male or futa protagonist, whichever. Would be much appreciated, hopefully there's some I've missed.

Reactions: dunno6988

chronosmaker

Sep 24, 2019
Hm. Not...really my cup of tea. I'm not much for ones that look like they read like some hentai doujin or what not.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Anybody have any games similar to leporidae with cumflation? I found it off this list and loved it but couldn't find anything else that was simple like it AND had inflation

Also the dev's dlsite is down

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
Still looking. Tried a lot of the big ones out there so far.
Anybody have any games similar to leporidae with cumflation? I found it off this list and loved it but couldn't find anything else that was simple like it AND had inflation

Also the dev's dlsite is down
Made my own list, it focuses on games that either feature cum inflation, belly bulging, x-ray or combination of 2 or 3 of them (some without, but still worth trying), for now just 3D titles, will add more later and then also a lot of 2D titles:

https://f95zone.to/threads/crvx1995s-stomach-bulge-cum-inflation-xray-game-recommendations.216774/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mindrem