• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
logo.png

Overview:
A bunny girl is waiting to serve you.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer/Publisher: Pale Glint |
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:
Note: Original game is censored. Hopefully it works fine.

Download:
- - - - -
Thank you BaasB for the game

3d5HJVsdBe.png eQGofyUE7o.png faDIjuTiSZ.png HqZRmGsGFN.png RJ285891_img_smp1.jpg RJ285891_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Jesus H Christ on a bike - the dick in picture 3. I'm not a fan of disembodied dicks at the best of times, but that one is a bit too "out there" even for me. Makes your eyes water even thinking about it.
You can adjust the size

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can someone tell me if you can stop her boobs and ass from flying to other dimensions on each thrust ? It's honestly infuriating.
I believe there is a setting for it

Dec 21, 2019
cumflation!!! amazing. i wish there was some more customizations for clothing and body measurements but its so smooth its hard to complain.

A background editor and perhaps a way to change the invisible shackles to actual iron, or tentacles etc... being able to change the penis to tentacle, monster etc would be sweet too. Basically being able to set it up so it has more of a scene to it like in a dungeon or forest etc.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Ok, i managed to find the root of my problems! When im turning off my video card (i have 2 cause notebook, AMD Radeon 7500/7600 for gaming and intel HD intergrated) the game is launching, but really low fps, because integrated videocards suck at gaming. Now, what i should do to succesfully launch All Unity games without turning off my videocard? And also, why is this even happening to me, i mean almost all games works properly on my PC but some of games on Unity engine just saying "nope" and kicking me right to unity crash handler when i just double click on exe file? Also, crash log says something about acces violation on source 0x00000008 (i dont sure how much zero's was here) and on google search i can find something like that but with 5 instead of 8.

edit: after a little play with settings i could launch game on my radeon... fps is ok, but

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes