4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Nukedowol

Feb 24, 2019
I quite enjoy this types of games, its hard to find a good one like this thar runs on my pc, does anyone know of any games like this with a bit more customization and not that heavy?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone have v1.0.3 on DL site? It was updated on June 11, 2020.
All the change log says translated from JAP: "The work has been updated."
Hopefully some bugs are fixed, and even better if there's some new content.

dragkon

Apr 18, 2019
Can someone say me. why the camera is always going down, when i start the game.
Pls i need to fix this.

shinelucid

Mar 20, 2020
anyway to mod clothes or add more content? it only makes sense because everything else is already there

materialhunter

Jul 31, 2018
Sooo I recently downloaded this from a /t/ thread (currently active on chan) which whad an activate.exe in it. How f'd am I?
Attached screenshot for folder content.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Nice lil' gem.. could've done with more content for more replay value. As it stands, it's good for about 30+ mins worth of play. Maybe 2 or 3 more replays before delete; but at just under 40mb, it's easy to keep on HD. I wish all the better longer lasting FLASH one's that are on ComDotGame could be transferred to a supported format.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Man i went through the assembly for a whole day but what the hell. There is nothing I can do to make the size smaller OR bigger. Like, there's no specific variable or function that you can change without breaking everything.

btw he also has another game

Last edited:

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Does anyone know how I can find more of the creator? I went to their dlsite but it says the page is down, as in their account no longer exists? Same with the leporidae game page on dl. Anybody know any of their other socials? I wanna find more of their games

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hoping someone mirrors the game since all other hosts except uploadhaven are down

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hoping someone mirrors the game since all other hosts except uploadhaven are down
Use the report button. To report downed mirrors

Reactions: Bob69
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes