Unity - Completed - Leporidae [v1.0.1] [Pale Glint]

1. 4.00 star(s)

nightboy_

Basic and simple, it does the job.
    Cannot complain for a 150Mb download, you have a scene in full 3D, you can play with the girl, customize her, multiples positions and speeds. You can even inflate her belly if you cum enough, and and it will flow out when you retire.
    The graphics are good, sound also, UI is intuitive.

The only complain, if it can be, is that is a simple sexe scene, no story, no building, just straight to te sex. But it night not an issue depending of what you're looking for.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

Well, the game is basic, just 9 variations of positions and enormous pp slider, sounds arent that bad, but physicks a bit laggy and sometimes strench way too much. But hey, in the end this is tiny bit of meters that have a whole 3d game! I was surprised how low it weight cheers to creator for his work. Game worth a try that's no doubt. 4/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

There's not a whole lot to say about the game, as it's just a toy.
    You can see everything there is in a total of about two minutes, which is probably the point.

That said, what there is, is good; you pose the lady, you dress her, you fuck her.
    You can make the dick fucking her really big, giving her a huge bulge in her gut, then have it cum over and over and over again until she looks very pregnant, full of a few gallons of cum.
    (Also Cheat Engine works on this game. You can get the belly quite a bit bigger than normal because the dev appears to have used bone scaling for a chunk of the expansion!)

...That's all there is to say; it's a sexy toy that doesn't do a whole lot, but does what it does very well.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kal Von Fiend

Ok first of all i must warn you
    The physics are off as in they are all over the place so if you dont mind body parts taking space trips then well and good

Its great on size * (download size, not her size you cant change that i think pity but you can make yours larger)

Its great on graphics * (3d modelling is good clothing mech is good ; kinda bugged me that its camera controls are different from ILLUSION but very well done nonetheless)

The girl actually smiles which is a + from me and if you do it right she even has an ahegao face so yeah im tempted give another *
    I guess for more i could have asked for a blush sequence for staring and maybe a kissing sequence would have been nice

For those who like threesomes it has that option MFM but not the FMF pity

I hated the game mechanics though as i dont like to turn my mouse soap bar *rub* rub *rub* all over the place. Having that option is nice but shouldnt be mainstay. The speed is controlled by buttons >_<. Here id like to mention that i havent seen smoother mechanics than illusion its a simple mousewheel up and down

I know it adds up to 3 * and i actually just want to give it 2 and a half
    but there is 2 stars worth of nothin i mean hope here

As it is it more of a demo / proof of concept than anything else
    Perfect for a quickie
    Other than the physics i sure as hell wanna see more content based on this.

Here is a link for those looking to add jiggle to their games
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/technique-to-apply-bouncy-breasts-and-hair-physics.62473/
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JovoChan

Seems good, like the art and animations, maybe if there were more variations of her clothes or such it would be better but im not hating on it. Cant wait how it'll look like when its done. Hopefully the dev's will add a lot more stuff, since they got something good here and i hope they'll make it even better.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

drake487

There's no exploration or anything in this game, it's basically just fuck her and customize her a bit

There is definitely room for improvement, POV view for example or a bodyslider/more poses. However, the games quality is great and the character does allow for decent customization with colors.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

MrJay

While I wish it had a little more in the way of touching, petting etc and maybe a few more customization options, the quality in this "dress up and fuck" simulator, or whatever you want to call it, is utterly stellar. The graphics, animation, the girl and her expressions, the design of her clothes are all fantastic and really leave me wanting to play with her wearing different pieces.

So while it is a little sparse in some ways, it's made up by the sheer quality of what IS there.