4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

twisted_air

Sep 4, 2018
Overall good game with lots of customization and a low byte size. However, there are no vagina physics, so the dicks just phase into the body. Also, the hanging pose is a bit weird with the girl just floating in the air. It would be better with some kind of rope around her feet attached to something. The breast physics look great, and they are best highlighted when the girl is hanging upside down. The inflation is a cool feature, but it could be extended. The max bulge only looks about 4 months pregnant. When ejaculating, the dicks keep pumping, but that's probably the author's preference.

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
if anyone have a problem with dimensional boobs and ass try change "Post Processing" to OFF in option...

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Uh think this has a trojan, my antivrius detected a virus as soon as the game launched...

Dont think it was a false positive, said it was an idp.generic.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Dont think it was a false positive, said it was an idp.generic.
That sounds exactly like as false a positive as they come. As you would known had you thrown it into a search engine, leading you to .

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
That sounds exactly like as false a positive as they come. As you would known had you thrown it into a search engine, leading you to .
Thing is, i did check that site out as i thought it was a false positive, used the link it provided to check for malware and well one of the files came back as a trojan.

Edit: Maybe you were right, just redownloaded it to check again and well nothing happened, anti virus didnt do shit, the website didnt detect shit so yeah probably was a false positive, my bad.

Last edited:

SuperRayen

Jan 19, 2018
Is it only me but im having invisible or missing textures like her face is just not there tho the body is showing till i pulled out a pose and it just disappeared only clothes left any help please?

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone tell me if you can stop her boobs and ass from flying to other dimensions on each thrust ? It's honestly infuriating.
Damn right it was fun at first but then well those things of hers were all over the screen i mean they were flying around. Botched graphics and physics settings if i ve ever seen one

I believe there is a setting for it
Right still cant figure out what each one does. Kinda feels like a joke to me.
Soft body setting and gravity setting tried them both in all manner of combinations to no avail

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes