Collection - Unity - CumStar Games Collection [2024-10-11] [CumStar Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Alphasis

This game automatically checks if it's the latest version, if it's not then it won't run. Also there is no offline mode either, game refuses to run without internet. Can't even run the game. How am I supposed to type 200 characters? Well, I just want to give this game a 1 star so bad I'm gonna type everything here to get to 200 words. Ok listen, this game looks so much like Virt A Mate I won't be surprised dev ripped off some assets from VAM and made this game. Also don't support the dev on patreon either. Imagine you support this dev for a month, then don't want to support anymore. Suddenly your game won't run because it's not the latest version. To get latest version u need to give dev $$$. See what I'm getting here? Dev wants u to pay a subscription fee to even play the game. 1/5
  2. 2.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

really banking on the parody aspect of this.
    The visuals are pretty average
    As a sim/scene viewer it lacks most of the features that make other products of that nature attractive. Not much control over the action and no real control over the camera aside from clicking through a couple static cameras.
    tiny text that gives a bare minimum of a narrative.
    I'd say if you are really looking for rule34 content for these characters there's a ton of content out there that would scratch that itch better than this
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rnreal

I love it and recommend it (y)(y)
    Nice physics (y)(y)
    Only need more faces more close and more more MORE :LUL:
    Only minus is clothes are broken When you try to customize

Good job and keep it coming :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime: