JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
havent played the new update yet because I'm not in the mood to restart (cant load old save). When i compare the codes, it seems like there are major updates for Daimen, Cartar and Chloe, small(?) update for Aaron, new characters Xavier > Caleb > Brim, maybe some changes/update for school and dreams im not sure.

just want to say its not easy for ameteur dev to write a changelog, even large companies forget changes they made in their changelog (totally not looking at D4). not to mention actually quantifies all the changes. some devs just say how many renders and word count, which could very much be meaningless if you actually think about it. hundreds of renders could be just frames of one short animation, word counts would be very different for erotic scenes, dialogue or narrative, some content are just way harder to write well.

however, i too want to see a changelog saying which characters get updated
What is also not being mentioned is that some stuff has been temporarily removed. I can't seem to find much in regard to the old Yoonji BBC path despite the stats being there.

Mar 20, 2020
I think this update is pretty good. The game has become richer.
A little suggestion:
1. I think there can be more random events. For example: Damien gets a full relationship, is invited to his home, randomly meets his mother or brother, and several repeatable events can be developed.
2. After you have a boyfriend, your interactions with other men can become more diversified, instead of stopping the possibility of continuing to develop with some people who are set to only be boyfriends after you have a boyfriend. Each person can set two routes, such as boyfriend and FUCK BUDDY, or add the one where the boyfriend discovers the affair and is forced to break up.

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
is chloe quest stuck when she offers you drugs? i've tried sellionig and coming bakck to her but it just repeats the dialog

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
When modeling PC ask herself about asking for advice, I've aske Yooji, mother and sister, anyone else to ask or any way to progress?

Reactions: Candy1970

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
The most telling bit for me is that every change log is hilariously vague.

"Updated lots of things." He never quantifies what was updated, so nobody can actually hold him to task.
Not really, could just mean the dev is actually just focused on adding new content and fixing real issues rather than completing an elaborate changelog when in reality the update hardly added or changed anything

I've yet to play this update but the last one that said the same did legitimately add a lot of content and I came across a lot of the revamped content it mentioned as well. So while the changelog is vague it is legitimate in what it says at least on all the prior builds

Jul 11, 2017
Someone is managing to find Damien, he says to look for him in outskirts, but he doesn't appear even when advanced in the game on the other routes

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I feel like every update the pacing of the corruption gets worse. Also stop messing with old routes and start something new.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes