Seeking Curious to see if there are more games that have this this...

May 17, 2020
Are there anymore game similar to "Enkou Succubus" or "Oni Boku ~Molesting Ogress Girl~" that have a mechanic where you try to resist cumming for as long as possible?

Either that or games that have that have battles of endurence to see who cums first.

I just find scenarios like that in hentai media to be hot as hell and am always up for stuff like that. :giggle:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Only one I can think of is the Monster Girl Quest trilogy but if that's your fetish and you haven't played it then you're in luck because it's sort of iconic.

It's about a hero who has to subdue monster girls before they make him pop or it's game over and all the monster girls have their own game over story but there's a good story around the adventure.

May 17, 2020
Only one I can think of is the Monster Girl Quest trilogy but if that's your fetish and you haven't played it then you're in luck because it's sort of iconic.

It's about a hero who has to subdue monster girls before they make him pop or it's game over and all the monster girls have their own game over story but there's a good story around the adventure.
Oh right! I've been intrested in playing MGQ but just never got around to it. I'll have to get around to playing those sometime. xD

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Milky Quest is a good one. The 'combat' is just you and a monster girl fucking each other, and whoever cums first loses. They also taunt you and milk more cum out of you when you lose.
Sexy Girls Hunt is another game with pretty much the exact same premise. Sex combat with monster girls until one of you busts and loses. One of the taglines for the game is literally "fight with cock power." Lol

May 17, 2020
Milky Quest is a good one. The 'combat' is just you and a monster girl fucking each other, and whoever cums first loses. They also taunt you and milk more cum out of you when you lose.
Sexy Girls Hunt is another game with pretty much the exact same premise. Sex combat with monster girls until one of you busts and loses. One of the taglines for the game is literally "fight with cock power." Lol
I'll check them out! Tnx!