Seeking Curious

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
OK I'm just curious here. Why does it need to be so hard to find a game that plays like Lets say SummerTime Saga, yet has a decent story like maybe The Deluca Family, and doesn't have me spending the game trying to fuck my family members?
Oh and when they replace brother and sister with roommate or mom and dad with landlord or landlady. That doesn't exactly make it different since the landlady will talk about giving birth to you and your roommates.
I suppose I could probably dig deeper into the site and figure out how to remove certain tags and remove the incest one.
But then that would probably turn 150 pages of games into maybe 3 pages of games.
And yes I am well aware that SummerTime Saga can be considered incest because of Jenny and Debbie. However that game out of the handful I've checked out actually allows you a variety of things to do. You're not just stuck in a static direction where you make a choice every few pages.
So if you happen to know of any games that have a somewhat decent story, lets you do a variety of things in the game and doesn't have me trying knock up my grandma then please let me know.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
it is like you say
No... you can't find much game like that
because it's not sale well
and decent story is up to your opinion like you don't like incest
but many like incest and think it decent

so just deal with it...
Or... make one yourself or hire some one to do for your self
Or... dig harder one by one until you find it

the incest story sale well because it is not normal