Seeking Curroption or mind control games

Harish716

Nov 8, 2018
Hey guys i would like you to recommend me some. Mind control or corroption games like jikage rising or research into curroption, etc etc.... Thanks oh and if u can please post link latest update with curroption or mind control in it for some reason i can't select tags in latest update in my phone

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
If you're a fan of visual novels, you should check out Snow Daze. It involves incest, though, so be wary.

Another one that caught my eye early on was Hypnolab, a "game" still in development that shows good potential. You have control of how you hypnotize your subject, but the actual animations are limited for now.

Both of these come from the same studio, Outbreak Games.

Reactions: Zaxsmith3

Harish716

Nov 8, 2018
If you're a fan of visual novels, you should check out Snow Daze. It involves incest, though, so be wary.

Another one that caught my eye early on was Hypnolab, a "game" still in development that shows good potential. You have control of how you hypnotize your subject, but the actual animations are limited for now.

Both of these come from the same studio, Outbreak Games.
I have played snow daze gonna try the hypnolap thanks for the recomend

Reactions: Axis3123

LiterallyMC

Oct 7, 2017
how to get
(0)
Yotogi.category
enum parse error.[e.u~]
fixed?
it was white screen and black after i close the error

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
how to get
(0)
Yotogi.category
enum parse error.[e.u~]
fixed?
it was white screen and black after i close the error
Not sure what game you're talking about, but I don't think this is the right thread for it anyways lol.

NeoCoin

Mar 16, 2022
Hey guys i would like you to recommend me some. Mind control or corroption games like jikage rising or research into curroption, etc etc.... Thanks oh and if u can please post link latest update with curroption or mind control in it for some reason i can't select tags in latest update in my phone
Succumbrewery