VN - Ren'Py - Curse of the Night Stalker [Ch. 2] [AncalagonSlayerDesigns]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dankonite

Solid start, I can't wait for more. Not a very explored genre, and I like this "take" on vampirism. Im also partial to games that don't take till the 7th release to introduce the sexual content. No blue balling here 10/10
    Few typos but overall the writing is solid.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

joeyfly23

This is such a good game and it really deserves more attention.

This characters are relatively well written, and have distinct personalities. The MC is not idiotic or cowardly so that's fun too. The LI models are gorgeous and are pleasing to look at.

The game play is fun and exciting. You will find yourself excited to see what the new day brings. Despite being in the early stages, the story seems interesting. The animation during the action scenes are not the best but they are there. It isn't just static images. And there is dialogue during those scenes, the tone of which is determined by whether if you have taken a loving or dominating approach.

Basically, look at the tags, and if they interest you then play this. ASD has knocked it out of the park so far.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Echowraith

From a storyline perspective, it's a 6.5/10; it has an interesting medieval-themed story with a twist on vampires, straying a bit from the general norms which is good. The dialogues between characters are a bit odd; you don't exactly say they're realistic or natural, but they're not bad either. To be honest, there isn't a memorable character in mind. There are around 30 characters in the game, and we only see each of them 2-3 times at most. There are too many characters, and I think it's impossible to detail all of them. The author needs to work on them a bit more. There are 4 adult scenes in terms of adult content, with fetishes like "Blowjob, anal sex, doggy style, ordinary stuff etc. sex with dresses?" My recommendation is to read the story from the description; there's nothing else in the game that the story doesn't mention, and the game ends abruptly. It can hold you as a one-night pre-play game, nothing more. It lasts for 20-30 minutes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

astabro

for a first release , awesome game with osm story setup. Man I must say these dark shade women model used in this vid are too good looking and sexy. Lots of girls variants to choose from. Looking forward to future updates.
    And yeah, will drop the ratings with future releases if it fails to progress nicely, lol.