RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Yzat

Oct 5, 2019
6.0 is not a complete version.
It is an optimization patch, if I am not mistaken, But it updated the base of the game, so it should a some what tech version
And the developer name it v6.0 not v5.99 or any thing else
As I understand this should be the final update, so a Completed tag should be requested.

if you have a more knowledge in this subject, can you provided it?

Reactions: Clarissa810

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
It is an optimization patch, if I am not mistaken, But it updated the base of the game, so it should a some what tech version
And the developer name it v6.0 not v5.99 or any thing else
As I understand this should be the final update, so a Completed tag should be requested.

if you have a more knowledge in this subject, can you provided it?
Not all storylines of the game are finished. The true ending is currently being developed. Details can be found here:

Reactions: Yzat

mass139

Mar 1, 2022
Since the total development time is more than 5 years (at present, it will take 1 year to complete the established plan, and at the same time, 3000 people reward gift - I will make it , no give up!), and there may be dlc in the future, so let’s do it first A basic attempt. This work will use this as the basis to create a short story of underground water veins (mainly clothing, the compatibility and effect production in the game take me 5 days), please refer to the video for details mega.nz/file/9QVjRI5R#nOUIlBmtIXKH3DGi093c3iPNi2hWTxRaSkax9NhZ3pM unzip password:wolfzqteam If you are interested in this, you may need total reach $165 at here(Getting this message means your total support has not been reached). Or go here to support once an additional $15. The trial dlc will be released on February 11. After that, even if you support more than $165, you need to wait until the end of the game to get it.

Reactions: Yzat

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Since the total development time is more than 5 years (at present, it will take 1 year to complete the established plan, and at the same time, 3000 people reward gift - I will make it , no give up!), and there may be dlc in the future, so let’s do it first A basic attempt. This work will use this as the basis to create a short story of underground water veins (mainly clothing, the compatibility and effect production in the game take me 5 days), please refer to the video for details mega.nz/file/9QVjRI5R#nOUIlBmtIXKH3DGi093c3iPNi2hWTxRaSkax9NhZ3pM unzip password:wolfzqteam If you are interested in this, you may need total reach $165 at here(Getting this message means your total support has not been reached). Or go here to support once an additional $15. The trial dlc will be released on February 11. After that, even if you support more than $165, you need to wait until the end of the game to get it.
1720537780680.png

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Do you have a link to this post? I can't find it on patreon.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes