RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 8, 2019
what is this game
When you have a save prompt and are tied to the chain in the center of the room.

You get 4 options? bottom one is save, one is fireball break free which doesn't work or you need magic or something. The other ones are story and minigame i think which you have to keep spamming until you get a bunch of stats. After a couple times of winning or being raped? you will get the scene where she transforms and becomes a pet.

ProhoroV

Jun 18, 2019
Ребята, обновили игру до 1.10, как ждать мастеров, что ее взломали, извините за мой английский !:закатывать глаза:

Last edited:

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
Ребята, обновили игру до 1.10, как ждать мастеров, что ее взломали, извините за мой английский !:закатывать глаза:
Because my russian is a bit rusty and of the general rule 5 "We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English" please post in english and if you do so we will also excuse your english ;)

Aug 14, 2017
Because my russian is a bit rusty and of the general rule 5 "We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English" please post in english and if you do so we will also excuse your english ;)
He said: "Hey guys! The game was updated. The current version is 1.10. Do we need to wait for some pros in order to crack it? Sorry for my English."

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
have someone who can help me play this way

I don't understand at all

Nessa's Backstage Hypnosis Event complete. 06/21/2019. Nessa's Changeroom Exhibition Event up next. Taking some prompt/suggestions.

Under Reconstruction

Mini guide to making your own Visit Room Events.

Jan 8, 2019
From a couple pages back by Asbestosis if you're looking for the download link. Bad at quoting .~. You should be able to just download it and play it from either the mega or torrent.

1.00 Update Log
1,Completed the Beast Land rite mini-game.
2,Completed the plots of Beast Land rite.
3,Completed the immanent state function for outfits.
4,Forced to spend one week of time and waste several hundreds bucks to upgrade the encryption system, I hereby strongly condemn Weiss and his accomplice mememe03 for hacking and recklessly spreading a WIP game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V.1.00 F95mod FIXED log:
1,Removed Patreon content encryption
2,Since the encryption was removed, game exe should no longer trigger antivirus popups
3,No need to be always online
4,Unlocked patreon only content
5,Reversed Enigma Protector obfuscation and updated script files
6,Removed (reported) save corruption triggers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is version 1.00 and not the latest 1.10 update as I do not have the author pledged on patreon. This version was given to me by a friend to take a look at and so I did. If anyone will pm me V.1.10 I will take a look at that as well.

Initially after taking a look at the script files, I wanted to remove all checks (game should run more smoothly), but the authors coding was so messy that it gave me a headache. Then looking back on this thread I found the version Weiss. and mememe03 posted, their solution being way simpler made it really easy.

I say this again BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES, the author is known to put save corrupting triggers in his game. I removed those that I could find but his coding is messy (perhaps on purpose) and might have missed some. I think I have cleaned them all out so it SHOULD be safe, but I'd still advise you to save/backup often. Better safe than sorry.

This update fixes crashes the previous version had due to an outdated event script missing functions.
The author encrypted the new version within the exe itself (and as such made it look like a virus, executing unsigned scripts from an obfuscated executable? antivirus will be like HMMMMMMM).
This release should be crash free (did my best, can promise nothing, code is messy, like mom's spaghetti), but new content is still in chinese. Nothing I can do about that.

Let me know if anyone has more crashes/save corrupt. I'll see what I can do after I'm back.
Also I repeat that I have not played the game, so instead of just saying game crashes/save corrupts at XXX, upload your save right before said event so I can see what's wrong.

Credits to Weiss. and mememe03 for the easy init check bypass.

EDIT: As expected I forgot to comment out stuff so the game crashes when equipping patreon armors (in the morning my brain works like a potato).
Replace the game script with the file I have attached and it will be fixed.

XoXeXa

Formerly 'Neptrone'
Dec 24, 2017
i guess i will wait until everything is absolutely okay. No need to take a risk.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes