RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
just post what cheat you used, instead if having to download a 1gig file again.

For others reading this:
For speed hack see my sig and to be compatible with this cheat menu:

There's also another cheat menu here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v1-8-2.12121/
I used the 1.5 version cheat menu.
Maybe later i will add the files here.
I replaced the the cheat menu files from www/js/plugins

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
If anyone has the original Cursed armor with the cheat menu then pliz could you upload it.
Dosn't matter if its an older version.
Ive been looking for one for so long.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Cursed armor 1/2 is some of the higher quality games out there so it's a shame the dev has an obsession with pirates.
Like he seems to think exclusive content is what people pay for with the excessive amount of skins for different tiers instead of reciprocity for the enjoyable core content of his games.
Instead of relying on goodwill he goes with the extortion and bribing tactics (Ima need x amount of patrons or content is locked out FOREVER) or emotional pleading. He even put some crackers name in a graveyard to shame him.
It's such a bad tactic and has never worked out for anyone.

wolfz.png

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
Cursed armor 1/2 is some of the higher quality games out there so it's a shame the dev has an obsession with pirates.
Like he seems to think exclusive content is what people pay for with the excessive amount of skins for different tiers instead of reciprocity for the enjoyable core content of his games.
Instead of relying on goodwill he goes with the extortion and bribing tactics (Ima need x amount of patrons or content is locked out FOREVER) or emotional pleading. He even put some crackers name in a graveyard to shame him.
It's such a bad tactic and has never worked out for anyone.

View attachment 662872
Wow, that is the pettiest thing I have ever seen.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes