RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Is this game playable from start to finish, i played the first(never finished though) and it was really good. But after going through some comment pages it seems like this game has a lot of bugs, and i'm quite turned down about the idea of progressing far in the game only to have it crash on me:oops:. Is it worth the download?
If you're that unsure then wait till full release or make a lot of saves

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Thanks, but i already download it and now im stuck with it asking me for a password and user/account name.
Can somebody enlighten me please.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Thanks, but i already download it and now im stuck with it asking me for a password and user/account name.
Can somebody enlighten me please.
in the last 10 pages there is many cracked versions of the game.
find it

Playerpd

Apr 16, 2020
well i guess i softlocked my save game ... i went to the Worm King, finished the "quests" and now i have to teleport back to the empire ... but i cant because i guess i didnt unlock the teleport to the empire. so im stuck on an island and cant do anything
I managed to come back by flying to cursed armor 1 island (you can go out with your child and use skill fly to another island) i visited the anvil island and walk north you will find the empire

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The forums haz a search function. Just use it and u can easily find the 200+ times everyone did the same question plus the 200 times the fix was mentioned and/or posted instead of being lazy as hell and expect the awnser on a silver plate.

Not to mention the DRM for the game gets updated and so does the crack, so the first 5 pages would never have a up to date fix.
And im pretty sure the DRM stuff didnt exist back then either way.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
well normaly a rproblkem like that is in the first 5 pages thank you for being super fucking usefull c3991634
The first 5 pages are out of date at best.
and they were used at the start of the game on f95zone (like v1.50 or other).
Read the recent stuff and you will find all the answers.
I suggest start reading from page 76.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
View attachment 126348

Overview:
As the sequel of the Cursed Armor, this also will be a game telling a story of our heroine’s adventure, but we have started to pay attention on the description of minor roles to satisfy players various interests. The new project imports an ARPG system, which means it’s gonna be a whole new experience for players, however, everything it's still WIP :p
Hope you like it.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-17
Release Date: 2019-10-05
Developer: Wolfzq -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.2
Language: English (91% translated)
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Extras: - Crack

View attachment 126579 View attachment 126582 View attachment 126583 View attachment 126584 View attachment 126585
Fix the mega download file.

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
Is there a way to keep MC virginity ? I'm in the Beast lady arc and I lose it as soon as I get captured T__T

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes