4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
137135_stjfXQwA2r5mtiIhJV-owaFilLjnTOd7Zh0Hy8MavvUSqvwF_JkhjoFZZyuMwm7M.png
Overview:
About this game: In this game, you play as an innocent girl chasing her dreams, who is chosen by a demon of lust. She is forced to wear a cursed crown(the first form of Cursed Armor), and goes on an adventure to remove the curse. We invite the player to experience her journey and find out if she sinks into corruption or realizes her dream!

Thread Updated: 2020-11-30
Release Date: 2018-03-25
Developer: Wolfzq -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.50
Translator:
Language: Spanish
Sequel: Cursed Armor II
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

English Version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-50-wolfzq.1193/

DOWNLOAD
Win
: -

137135_stjfXQwA2r5mtiIhJV-owaFilLjnTOd7Zh0Hy8MavvUSqvwF_JkhjoFZZyuMwm7M.png 137141_RE219108_img_main.jpg 137142_b14b74af97db4a46e398db394a79e20c.jpg 137143_837ae8f7a6c52f66b2691154c099fdb7.jpg 137144_f03a099168321381bc8d967cb46fa9e2.jpg

Last edited:

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
If someone will explain to me how to go about doing the translation, I will translate from Spanish to English.
i actually did the translation for the English on Cursed Armor at one point, the software was so irritating that i just could not deal with it for that long.
but i think going from Spanish to English should be so much easier than from Chinese, so if you want to do that, i would just contact him and he will send you the software, that's how i did it.

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
I’ve played one of this persons translated games it’s really broken it’s like someone just used copy and paste from google translate and we all know how reliable that can be lol

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
I’ve played one of this persons translated games it’s really broken it’s like someone just used copy and paste from google translate and we all know how reliable that can be lol
I mean, yeah, it's an MTL, which is literally what you're describing.

i actually did the translation for the English on Cursed Armor at one point, the software was so irritating that i just could not deal with it for that long.
but i think going from Spanish to English should be so much easier than from Chinese, so if you want to do that, i would just contact him and he will send you the software, that's how i did it.
By "him" do you mean the OP/uploader?

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
I mean, yeah, it's an MTL, which is literally what you're describing.

By "him" do you mean the OP/uploader?
wow, cant believe i didn't realize, well for starters, he goes by wolfzq on patreon, that is probably the best way to reach him, if you have an account. (you can copy /wolfzq and put it on the end of the patreon. com, i don't post links if i can help it anywhere.)

Secondly, i will caution you to use simple sentences to speak with him, whatever translator he uses made communication with him difficult, because he is natively chinese if im not mistaken, and this lead to a lot of "i don't understand" in my inbox, and quite a bit of circular conversations, but he should understand a request for the translation system.

lastly, i was not his last english translator, so i dont know how complete the english translation is, I'm going through the game to see how its looking, but as i recall some of the late game english was a little rough, because he had paid someone, who just ran the whole thing through a mid-quality translator program, and it took allot of interpretation because i didn't have the conversation for context, just the single sentence, but we are all forced to suffer because one dude got greedy and ran the whole game through a quick and dirty translator...sorry for the rant, just figured id get you up to speed.

Reactions: nynevongo
Jan 3, 2020
has anyone figured out how to get past any of the boulders? lol i managed to get as far as the place with the three tailed women with all the slimes but am kinda stumped as what to do afterwards

Terra-tan

Aug 1, 2020
has anyone figured out how to get past any of the boulders? lol i managed to get as far as the place with the three tailed women with all the slimes but am kinda stumped as what to do afterwards
You need to progress the quests in the Memorandum in your Key Items to unlock different blocked off areas. II played through becoming an adventurer and doing adventurer quests in that forest and they get unlocked as you complete quests and up yout rank.

I've been playing quite a bit and thought I'd check here to see if anyone knew any tricks for the dancer minigame thing in Tores because I'm really interested about what will happen if someone decides to "pick" me after a dance :3

Edit: Decided to try taking the Skooma drugs you can buy before dancing and got picked! woo! but the result was rather anticlimatic xD

Last edited:

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
Damn, you broke my heart at hypnosis line... Everytime i see the Neackle dragon cry leave behind... I can't nut again

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Where i can find this suit?
the gross worm outfit is in the worm cave during the infestation event.
but it has been a long time since i played, so i cant remember if that is the in-game worm infestation outfit or the end end game outfit.
seek a guarded cave and seek a quest to eradicate the parasites, then get infested.
alternatively you can just edit the game to give yourself the outfits...there are some decent ones.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote