susan4

Sep 11, 2017
where can I see the save folder in android?
in file manager i think u can see in (internal storage/android/data) i think inside there has the file for the game btw how do you even get the game to open on you android?

(Nevermind the format to open the file was not winrar it was 7zip.............................)

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
does the latest version 2.50 still work with the patreon costumes extra? I.e can I just copy all the extra costume stuff over the 2.50 update? I'm just wondering as the patreon costume extras also include the game.exe etc with older time stamp

F95User123

Mar 27, 2017
does the latest version 2.50 still work with the patreon costumes extra? I.e can I just copy all the extra costume stuff over the 2.50 update? I'm just wondering as the patreon costume extras also include the game.exe etc with older time stamp
The 2.51 cracked version has everything working. It's a few pages back. I don't know why it's not the main file. File in OP has a lot of images missing.

darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah the 2.51 one has a lot of missing textures for both costumes and hairs (most hairs infact). Is it just incomplete or bugged?

technomo12

Feb 22, 2019
I would like to know what is the name if this Item

and tested some of the patreon and some are working
but i just seriously just want to know the name of the said item below

and is it available without the patreon shop?

edit

when i said some of the patreon costumes not working i mean some of the basement ones but most of not all of the ones on the ground floor are working

would love to see all the basement costumes

Last edited:

Palron

Jun 2, 2018
Hi i stock here what should i do i can finish the relic quest too because lilina was the succubus queen in the future ...

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes