Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
As a rookie adventurer aiding a powerful Magi on their quest, you'll gradually uncover your own hidden past and fragmented memories. Amidst a backdrop of seduction and intrigue, you'll forge intimate connections with Magis, Demons, and Spirits.
Will you successfully aid the Magi, reclaim your lost memories, or will you be forever condemned to roam the labyrinthine corridors imbued with secrets?
Choose your voice, body, skin color, and pronouns. Choose the gender of every character you can have a romantic / intimate relationship with.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-04
Release Date: 2024-06-25
Developer: LarkyLabs -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ursweetalksx thanks for the links

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.png ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg ss-12.jpg ss-13.jpg ss-14.png ss-15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
The best writer of erotic otome is back with another game that have a female protagonist with an actual POV scene(s)! Though, I'm still disappointed Rin abandoned Ascension remake(I never got to see BDSM scene with Diego).

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
wow the dev is tackling a heavy task with that description. cant wait to see how this project progresses

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Wow, looks awesome!
The exact way i wish Red Embrace Hollywood should be \o/

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Avaron1974 I have a very good feeling about this 1. On top of that it is guaranteed to have the option to play a lesbian and the main loveinterest (as well as any side character, apparently) can be either male or female, so this has all the makings of a truly delightful product.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vlbc and Avaron1974
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote