2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bqtcA4.jpg

Overview:
In this game, you play as an ordinary office clerk who is accidentally killed by lightning, after that you resurrected in another world to replace the previous dark overlord who was defeated by humans. But under uncertain circumstances during the resurrection, something went wrong, and a curse was put on you, which sometimes activates and eats you from the inside... And now you need to find out how to get rid of the curse!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: King's Turtle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.10 AD
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

To avoid problems and mistakes it is better to start the game again.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

k5MqXT.png 3_ExCj (1).png 881vgu.png ksOeo2.png LYGYiP.png suEq3p.png vUIXjb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
This game ticks a few of my favorite boxes, so it's one to watch. Best of luck to them.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well..this is more an alpha than 0.1, there is a lot of broken things, you are an overlord but the mc is pathetic and don't give a fuck to anyone, things that are not balanced at all (you can find some enemies at the start that there is no way to you win), the combat is really bad, some scenes you cannot avoid, the only possible way is to "don't go there" (i'm talking about that stupid plant), the only thing that i can say that is good at the moment is the art.

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
says i have solders but can't use them? also have to fight barehanded with no magic lol. guess i will wait for updates since i have no clue how to progress other to die or starve. says go to work but how? i have tried to explore but all it did was show a plant clip and the town issues with me. i think on the lower side map if you click explore it just force close on the mobile version. any tips since the wolf can attack about 5 to 10 times before i can attack lol. kind of does that randomly also don't know if that is a bug or not well anyway maybe on the next update let us at least give us a better chance to run since its almost impossible to win with most enemies and can't really train since the wolf can put your health to 1 in one battle and tend to starve to death before getting strong enough to progress. overall think this game could be kinda cool if i can figure it out lol wish me luck kinda have that dark souls vibe since there is almost no chance of winning.

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
first impression after the first try
starting the game with all ready locked content right of the bat for a 0.1 version is just sad.
the first girl in the beginning was pretty well made and the art style looks pretty nice.
lost count of the endless amount of times i got eaten by wolves or beaten up by pretty much anything else i encountered on the map.
gear unequipping itself after loading a save file
ran out of food game over
at the moment it is not looking great but it definitely has a lot of potential in the future

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Hint's:
Vitality
: Increases max health
Strength: Increases damage to the enemy
Agility: Increases accuracy and chance to escape from a stronger enemy.
1) Upgrade agility, it will help you avoid strong opponents
2) There is a forest on the bottom right, and a goblin camp. Rescue doctor, shopkeeper and also get to buy goblins to build.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maveric Dark

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Can we avoid the rape tentacles I don't want to see and certainly don't want to let girls I'm interested in get violated by well anything other the mc

Just a personal preference just trying to figure out if I should keep watching this game or a avoid it because of content I don't like that is forced and can't be avoided?

Thank you for your time

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes