• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Cursed Pantsu [v1.1] [Grim's Studio]

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
No Sexual Content = Hard Pass

Seriously, if there's no sexual content it shouldn't be allowed on this site. There should also be a bare minimum of sexual content in-game for it to be posted here. Having just basic nudity shouldn't be the minimum for it to be allowed on this site.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
No Sexual Content = Hard Pass

Seriously, if there's no sexual content it shouldn't be allowed on this site. There should also be a bare minimum of sexual content in-game for it to be posted here. Having just basic nudity shouldn't be the minimum for it to be allowed on this site.
Sir/ma'am, this is an adult website where you get access to games for free.

The no sexual content isn't my favorite tag either, but sometimes that tag isn't permanently on a post. And very rarely, it might be a small gem that is just fun to play.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Wow. Sounds like a weird Unity glitch. How did you do it?
When near any sort of single-layered wall, like a security gate, window or the end-of-level door, you perform the rolling kick by pressing Q and RMB in sequence, then press RMB to kick again and cancel the previous animation. I figure that this is because the rolling kick has a slight lunging component to it, and by kicking the second time, you interrupt the animation while Akari is leaping ahead, so it defaults her to that forward position.

It honestly has very little application aside from that, or so I've found, since you don't really know where the floor begins or ends at any given point past a wall... but if you hit Tab to lock onto enemies, sometimes you'll find one or two of them just walking around outside the level boundaries and can use the trick to pass through and see them. For example, there is actually a bikini mannequin near the end of the demo that's just walking in circles past the point where you need Takeshi's key, and if you clip through the wall to find it and get close enough, it will still attack you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
Right now I am thinking about an appropriate format for this content. I prefer cutscene-type content with some text, not gameplay animation clips. It could be story events, death events, or special rooms with a "reward".
If you are interested, check out this thread.
I for one, love your game. I wish clothes were more customizable aka Akibas trip... if you keep going with this it would be extremely engaging to me and my friends! Love the clothing damage/customizability. Am extremely excited to see where you go with this game

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I for one, love your game. I wish clothes were more customizable aka Akibas trip... if you keep going with this it would be extremely engaging to me and my friends! Love the clothing damage/customizability. Am extremely excited to see where you go with this game
Thanks!
Unfortunately, the game is made by only one full-time developer (me). So, it can't really compete with Akibas Trip. But I am doing my best. Lewd content is very limited, but at least the game has some complex gameplay mechanics, boss fights with clothing damage aspect, and an RPG system based on cloth/underwear.

I hope to release Cursed Pantsu on March 30.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Yeah, sorry for the delay, it will be released tomorrow on Steam.
But if you are fast enough, you can play Cursed Pantsu right now! Here are some keys with simple bot protection:

IC?ZT-NPHJF-HFQNC $$$
89Z65-QRTJ6-R7Q?Q
9B?AJ-PLFGK-D6PPJ ##
GW?Z4-Z7WY9-R6P9V
QL6WG-C3?HY-HNAFV %%%
DD?XW-RIRNI-T6GH6
9KA6G-DXQX?-PRQVV @@@
K2QYL-6V4P9-YF?Z4 ^^
D72GV-XRBP7-QJD5? ###
P3FFL-?JLVV-T8864 ^^^^

Reactions: zz7989

Kymberlyn

Nov 27, 2018
Saw this one on my discovery queue for steam. Came here cause wanted to see if there was any info on it here and have seen devs post stuff and more info than on steam.

Ended up with the top key, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Nicholas Seitler