Unity Completed Cursed Pantsu [v1.2] [Grim's Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Has Blither uploaded the DLsite version of the game? I don't want to download and check it because of the risk of getting malware.

This version is in Japanese by default. To play in English, find the "言語" in the main menu, then select "英語".
Also, I'll remove the "no sexual content" tag. The DLC is included in this version. If you does not want to see the sex events, find the StreamingAssets folder and remove it.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Fun senran kagura style game. But controls somewhat clunky, also dificult curve somewhat not ok for me. Also there will be cool if gamepad will be implimented

Reactions: Girm Ork

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
also dificult curve somewhat not ok for me
It is kinda similar to Dark Souls. You can respawn mobs by talking with Akari and grind some EXP. Fighting weak mobs with a fully damaged skirt/shirt (x 1.5 EXP) is the most efficient way to grind. Also, you can search for powerful items in secret rooms.
And if you feel skillful, it is okay to avoid mobs and ignore chest with new equipment.

Also there will be cool if gamepad will be implimented
It is already implemented. But only for X-box gamepads, as in most of the other Unity 2018LTS games. If you have a DualShock or any other gamepad, you need to use an emulator or the Steam Input system.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Has Blither uploaded the DLsite version of the game? I don't want to download and check it because of the risk of getting malware.

This version is in Japanese by default. To play in English, find the "言語" in the main menu, then select "英語".
Also, I'll remove the "no sexual content" tag. The DLC is included in this version. If you does not want to see the sex events, find the StreamingAssets folder and remove it.
Strange that the Dlsite censors are happy with this...apparently they can't use notepad. Easy restore..without third-party tools. Just removed the censor toggle from settings and that's it.:unsure:

How did you remove the panties item? The game does not have a function to remove an equipped item, you can only change it to something else.
And question is..why? I want to be a nudist and earn triple exp...or die in one hit.:D

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote