Curvy Cheating Hotwives, Step Mom & Cuckold Comics With A Twist

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
I created this thread to share some of my comic work. My comics aren't traditional reads which adds that twist element to them. The comics are downloadable videos with sound effects included to create an intense experience for the reader.

You can view full length videos on patreon.com/mature3dcomics. Each cheating situation has a justifiable reason of some sort or the husband has a fantasy of his wife sleeping with other men. I've recently started creating step mom comics and will share teasers of those comics here also.

A few of my models are created with normal sized features. However, I mostly make my characters with big breast and big butts but I don't go too crazy, but if all this isn't your thing I get it.

First I will introduce the characters than I will post some of their cheating and cuckold scenarios with their husbands soon after.

Thanks for viewing.

In the black is Brooke, blue is Ava, red is Victoria and pink is Susan.
Hotwives Gown Background Change Pinup.png

And step mom Summer in the second pic.
Summers Pin-up.png

Pinup 1.png

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Here are four images from episode part 5, "Hot Wife Gets Owned By Husbands Enemy." Victoria seeks revenge on her husband for his evil deeds and she enjoys her lover in front of her husband. See full comic video with realistic sexual sound effects and much more on .

Victoria & Peter's Cuckold Conclusions 3.png
Victoria & Peter's Cuckold Conclusion 5.png
Victoria & Peter's Cuckold Conclusion 4.png
Victoria & Peter's Cuckold Conclusion 11.png

Reactions: desmand and Jansen

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Customize your fantasy or enjoy all the different comic stories on patreon.com/mature3dcomics with unlimited pictures. This comic is called Twisted Fertility for a reason :) Download the full comic video with sound included on patreon and much more.

Twisted Fertility 25.jpg

Reactions: desmand

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
This red head is a hot cheating wife who enjoys pleasuring inmates for getting into trouble in my comic called "Career Secrets 2." Her wealthy husband doesn't understand why she loves working so much but her career secret keeps her away from home and happily busy.

Career Secrets Part 2 of 2.jpg Career Secrets Part 2 of 3.jpg Career Secrets Part 2 of 6.jpg

Reactions: desmand

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
This naughty working wife has trouble with work life balance. She loves staying overtime with her boss. Download full comic video and many others on Patreon!

Sleeping With The Enemy 4.png

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
These naughty stepmoms have an itch to scratch and there's only one person in their homes who can do it correctly. 3D comic videos, hot stories, cheating wives and cheating stepmoms are downloadable on my patreon page and much more ;)

Stepmom Pinup .png
My Friends Hot Stepmom 4.png

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
The moment her husband realized he can't turn a slut wife into a housewife after coming home from a long day at work.

MASSIVE Tit & Ass Cum Dump Whore Pinup 10.png

Reactions: patrickB

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
wow man you did a great job its good work.
I'm new to this work I need some guidence will you guide me little? please.