Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I wanna try this game but am a bit put off with the size of it considering the latest repack of the game is over 100 GBs would you guys say its worth the time and space required to download it or not?

also just wondering but around how many hours of gameplay can I expect to get out of this game?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
also just wondering but around how many hours of gameplay can I expect to get out of this game?
I don't see how any rational human being would ever finish playing through all the events. As for main story you'll probably finish it in a week or two if you play casually. As a side note the japanese version is over 250 GB without mods.

Reactions: kirto12

AfricanBob

Feb 3, 2018
How do you go about updating from 1.11 (what I downloaded from the main page) to the most recent update (1.17.1)
Tried searching the number and "download" but not seeing much of anything, and how come the main links weren't updated?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
How do you go about updating from 1.11 (what I downloaded from the main page) to the most recent update (1.17.1)
Tried searching the number and "download" but not seeing much of anything, and how come the main links weren't updated?

latest is 2.28

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
( message aimed at people who ask for game updates, how to do this and how to do that in general, I had the idea of writing this... )

after several minutes in understanding that I cannot share the direct link of cryptpad because once closed it changes to another address, the only solution is to save a copy on the web page and upload it from my PC to the site.... yes it won't be seen as well as the same site as cryptpad but anyway, it is an excellent source of information for installing, updating and downloading dlc and various useful things for the game itself. (the most complete guide I could find) Inside there is the web page, I use Google Chrome but I think it's the same, just open it with the browser and that's it, I don't understand why I can't directly put the web page without having to first put it in the archive but that's fine anyway.
It's not for you to understand how and why I do things the way I do.
Delete that. It has nothing to do with english version and sharing it like this is worse than posting the link.
The link for japanese COM thread has always been in my signature.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
It's not for you to understand how and why I do things the way I do.
Delete that. It has nothing to do with english version and sharing it like this is worse than posting the link.
The link for japanese COM thread has always been in my signature.
question, if I needed help to know if there might be a way to translate a plugin into Japanese, can I put it here? I have here and only for English things? in this case if it were only for English things would you give me the forum for Japanese com3d2 always on f95zone?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
question, if I needed help to know if there might be a way to translate a plugin into Japanese, can I put it here? I have here and only for English things? in this case if it were only for English things would you give me the forum for Japanese com3d2 always on f95zone?
Most plugins are in japanese. The reason you see them in english is because you installed IMGUITranslationLoader from CMI.
There are some plugins that were developed by the western community but those are a minority. Some even have a config file for language selection.
If you want everything in japanese then don't install i18nEx, IMGUITranslationLoader and XUnityAutotranslate. Some mods are in english by default. If you want these to be translated to japanese then you'll have to configure XUnity to translate from eng to jap in BepinEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
Edit these lines:
[Service]
Endpoint=GoogleTranslateV2
FallbackEndpoint=DeepLTranslate
[General]
Language=ja
FromLanguage=en

F95 doesn't have a thread for japanese COM and the reason there's so much confusion around here is because people keep asking about both versions in the same thread.
The only thread for japanese version is on ulmf and is much better moderated. But be warned that you'll get insta banned if you don't follow the rules and ask for links. You may point out broken links but you can't ask for replacement. I didn't make the rules.

Last edited:

plied

Jan 7, 2020
Hello, I want to download the game but I see that it has many versions and updates, the links that are at the beginning have the best value or is there a better one currently?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, I want to download the game but I see that it has many versions and updates, the links that are at the beginning have the best value or is there a better one currently?
Op is very outdated. the more updated version. Read the instructions.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes