Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
deb07 It's not displayed in male edit mode ? That's normal. It is supposed to only show up in events and yotogi.
Also you should have stayed on 1.55 unless you don't care about plugins and NPRshader.

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
Rip. Came here all excited about CRE, only to learn that its not compatible, and needs v1.57 on top of it. Perfect.....

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
For this weeks DLC the production company ANIM joins the list of Japanese companies releasing content in the English release of COM3D2. Not sure if any new collaborators will join as at this point they are DMM and a vibrator manufacturer. That said still have at least 7 more to go. If we get the Vibe manufacturer than 2 with events for the maids.

The other thing I am bringing up involves the CR shop and system. Anyone in the main forum who has purchased DLC can follow these steps to check on how much CR they have. Visual aids in attachments.
  1. go to site:
  2. click login button at top right corner
  3. enter the same user name and password from DLC shop site.
  4. Remaining CR is listed in blue box in top left.
If anyone with CR can DM me with how much they have and what they would like to acquire it would be appreciated. We don't want to end up in a similar situation to last time where many of our older DLC contributors, myself included, blew their CR on the same items and can't help with this batch or future batches. I mostly bring this up as KISS has all but confirmed that new personalities will be added to the existing events instead of added later as different CR items. We can still wait until whichever personality won the vote is released to be sure.

Last edited:

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
on dlsite this have a orgy tag and i see here VR tag, what about orgy and gangbang action here? and VR is is possible play without it?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust
Can you help me with getting the new 2 ex personalities?
New ? You mean masochist and crafty ?
Check out my sig. There's a pastebin in the description. Decrypt it and you'll find your gold if you dig deep enough.

hello where find the COM3D2 Yotogi Class Skill Vol.39 and Vol 30 and 31 ?
Same as above. For yotogi vol 30 and 31 you have to go one level deeper and use the old dlc list. Or search in the torrent at the bottom of the new dlc list.

Last edited:

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
out of curiosity and the lack of information outside of F95, does the downloads in the 1st page include everything up to date? or are there more DLC's and updates besides the ones found there? (additionally, there are some dance scenes that crash. for example the 3 maid pole dancing one. any fixes for this?)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
out of curiosity and the lack of information outside of F95, does the downloads in the 1st page include everything up to date? or are there more DLC's and updates besides the ones found there? (additionally, there are some dance scenes that crash. for example the 3 maid pole dancing one. any fixes for this?)
R3 is the latest and you'll have to install dlc vol 5 manually. Everything is in the guide.
I won't release R4 until a major dlc such GP01fb makes its way to en version.
I'm not sure about that bug. Can somebody else confirm it ?

Reactions: Aserola1746

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
R3 is the latest and you'll have to install dlc vol 5 manually. Everything is in the guide.
I won't release R4 until a major dlc such GP01fb makes its way to en version.
I'm not sure about that bug. Can somebody else confirm it ?
thank you for this information my apologies if its a constantly asked question, as for the dance scenes "fusionic addiction" gives me a black screen outside of the main 3 maids. "lovemore crymore" on the other hand also black screens outside of the 3 main maids but doesn't play music with the 3 main maids.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE:
I seem to have an outdated ver. i'll see if updating made a difference

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes