Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone tell me where I find a texture or mod that puts a more "realistic" pussy. The uncensor's looks like a drawing on a piece of paper.
Anything more detailed? just the link to download the mod and how to install it. Please
Can someone tell me where I find a texture or mod that puts a more realistic one. The uncensor's looks like a drawing on a piece of paper.
Anything more detailed? just the link to download the mod and how to install it. Please

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone tell me where I find a texture or mod that puts a more "realistic" pussy. The uncensor's looks like a drawing on a piece of paper.
Can someone tell me where I find a texture or mod that puts a more realistic one. The uncensor's looks like a drawing on a piece of paper.
This is the guide I'd suggest:

Also, apparently KISS is aware the translation is crap (Amazingly they actually did use a 3rd party translation company. No clue how it ended up so bad)

"Also,at steam community,
we have confirmed some negative comments about the translation.
We are very sorry that we have released this game before the quality of the text can be ensured.

Regarding to update of the game data,
we will work on brushing up the translation other than some bug and hope to deliver this updated data again to users who have purchased the game. "

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone remind me how to install this using the split-download method? I didn't have a Mega account to use and it's really the only website I trust for file downloading when it comes to h-games. So I chose to do the 3 separate downloads instead of the 1 big one (wouldn't let me do the big one; see: no account).

So now I've got three .zip files and can't remember how to hobble everything together. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I also don't remember how to run a disc image file without literally burning it to a disk. Also I'm going to read the readme, just leaving this here in case I don't figure it out.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone remind me how to install this using the split-download method? I didn't have a Mega account to use and it's really the only website I trust for file downloading when it comes to h-games. So I chose to do the 3 separate downloads instead of the 1 big one (wouldn't let me do the big one; see: no account).

So now I've got three .zip files and can't remember how to hobble everything together. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I also don't remember how to run a disc image file without literally burning it to a disk. Also I'm going to read the readme, just leaving this here in case I don't figure it out.
With split Zip's just Extract from the first file and it will take care of the rest (as long as all the parts are in the same folder)

To "mount" the disk image you'll need some software like Daemon Tools or Power Iso.

Reactions: KatTheHusky

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
On the wiki it says a marriage system was added in a append to the japanese version does anyone know if the english version has this?

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for linking my a couple times matsc. Much appreciated.

I've updated it a lot since then and added a better uncensor script to be more efficient so I could remove YASD+, better body (It's called lolibody which comes with a body+skin, but does not turn your character into a loli/child. It's just the name of the file.)

I also translated the ShapeAnimator plugin as the English one did not work with int COM3D2 so had to download the Japanese one and edit the .dll to turn it into English. This is a plugin you active with F4 whilst in studio mode, edit mode or Yotogi. It allows you to make your own shapekeys with Blender and add them in-game. There are some already made ones that'll let you open the vagina/anus among other things.

I've added YotogiSlider which automates the holes opening and closing during penetration when in Yotogi. (just press F5) and enable it. This makes things much more immersive!

Reactions: Yuzuhara and Fed

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
On the wiki it says a marriage system was added in a append to the Japanese version does anyone know if the English version has this?
Wrong game, CM3D2 has a marriage system, but COM3D2 does not, however you could transfer a married maid into COM3D2, but that isn't in English.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
why uncensored look like this. what do i did wrong here?

I install base game then 18+add on then uncensored patch.

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
why uncensored look like this. what do i did wrong here?

I install base game then 18+add on then uncensored patch.
You have to go into body > skin and apply the lolibody mesh to make it look better. Then apply the lolibody skin. Your model will go into a weird pose and lose everything/go bald, etc. To fix this;

You can make a preset of her, apply the body mesh, change your maids pose to a different one and back again in the bottom left hand side, apply a different maid preset and then apply your maid preset again, body > skin and apply the lolibody skin. This will fix everything for you.

Everything is explained in the guide I linked above.

EDIT: This is only if you're using the SS COM3D2 AIO from Steam. If not, why not? :p If Papa Ernie could link to my guide in the original post, that'd help a lot of people out. The AIO pack includes an uncensor mod script + script loader that is much more efficient than using YASD+

Last edited:

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
guys it is possible found some girl and put in the game like illussion games? :c (koikatsu or honey select for example)

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
guys it is possible found some girl and put in the game like illussion games? :c (koikatsu or honey select for example)
Yes you can use other people's presets but just like any other illusion game, if you don't have the required mods or dlc then the character will be missing things.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
You have to go into body > skin and apply the lolibody mesh to make it look better. Then apply the lolibody skin. Your model will go into a weird pose and lose everything/go bald, etc. To fix this;

You can make a preset of her, apply the body mesh, change your maids pose to a different one and back again in the bottom left hand side, apply a different maid preset and then apply your maid preset again, body > skin and apply the lolibody skin. This will fix everything for you.

Everything is explained in the guide I linked above.

EDIT: This is only if you're using the SS COM3D2 AIO from Steam. If not, why not? :p If Papa Ernie could link to my guide in the original post, that'd help a lot of people out. The AIO pack includes an uncensor mod script + script loader that is much more efficient than using YASD+
Thx. it worked. I thought it's just drag and drop. silly me.

That Yotogi slider really good. well done.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
where i can found the presets girls?
If you're asking for a place to find them, I can't really help you, maybe check hongfire, if you're asking where they go, the preset folder located where the game's executable is.

-Edit I found this place, use at your own risk I guess.

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This is the guide I'd suggest:
Man, thanks. I see this guide, but has lots of things and i not can find the link to download just the pussy.
Can you, please, just give the link only for the genitals.
Thank you so much

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes