Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
You can also transfer ALL clothing DLC manually via the GameData folder of CM3D2 into the GameData_20 of COM3D2 and avoid the S-court dlc store.

1567831425498.png

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
So I managed to get this running and it seems to be working. Except, is there supposed to be audio (moaning, etc) during H-scenes or not? I just get subtitles. But voices elsewhere are working.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
So I managed to get this running and it seems to be working. Except, is there supposed to be audio (moaning, etc) during H-scenes or not? I just get subtitles. But voices elsewhere are working.
Well I reinstalled everything and now it works properly.

D

Deleted member 907152

Hi, noob here, How do I un-censor the mosaic? Where might I find the DLC and is it compatible with the cracked ver? I downloaded the patch from the link but have no idea where to put these files...

Reactions: BootlegBill

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, noob here, How do I un-censor the mosaic? Where might I find the DLC and is it compatible with the cracked ver? I downloaded the patch from the link but have no idea where to put these files...
Post #47, on page 3. as well as this

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Does the bokukko personality work for this version of the game if I add it to the game?

Fenrir91

Dec 11, 2018
So, as the stupid idiot I am i installed a bunch of the DLC linked in post 486, and things seemed to work well.
Installed a bunch more and now I get a error and I never made a backup off the game from when it was working.
Anyone know how to fix it?
Can I uninstall a Dlc or edit the game to make it work? Error Message.png

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
So, as the stupid idiot I am i installed a bunch of the DLC linked in post 486, and things seemed to work well.
Installed a bunch more and now I get a error and I never made a backup off the game from when it was working.
Anyone know how to fix it?
Can I uninstall a Dlc or edit the game to make it work? View attachment 396575
Which dlc did you use that work?

Fenrir91

Dec 11, 2018
Which dlc did you use that work?
It was a bunch of them.
Some worked as in they did not crash the game on start up but would if I tried to dress a maid with the "clothing".
Think most of the DLC from the first in the list down to Chu-B Lip [CBL Maid Set] worked.
Know I had problem with some sci-fi looking maid set that would crash the game.

Fenrir91

Dec 11, 2018
Have you tried removing some dlc and starting up again?
I would if I knew how, I installed them with the update.exe that come's with the dlc's, don't really know where the files that are installed end up or how to remove them without fucking it up even more.
Any advice?

Aikata

Apr 23, 2018
some or most of the japanese version of the dlc are working, however please note that you will have to test it manually and carefully as some does not work (i've encountered a few errors and amde careful backups and test out the dlc on my own)

Link is here: (Credit goes to 4chan /h/ com3d2 general for the list of dlc)

Hope custom mods will work as well.

Here are the ss of some of it working on the international one.
View attachment 393350

Sorry, i'm an idiot. How do install those mods? Do i just have to start the update exe on every single one or do i have to move files?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes