Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Visual Pack

Third time is the charm, maybe.

Wanna make sure I do this right and then will get the Summer Season Pack up.

Summer 2019 Season Pack

Last edited:

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Visual Pack

Summer 2019 Season Pack

Link works fine and i have already installed them thx for dlcs...

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Visual Pack

Summer 2019 Season Pack

Links check out. Updated the pastebin. Thanks for the contribution.

Reactions: Lolox213

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
can someone link me to the proper uncensor patch? I playing with the official english version from Kiss. Tried some patch prior and it messed up the translation pretty badly

kisbi

Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
link for GP-01 has reached its limit :(

Oct 31, 2019
can someone send me a link of the base game with GP-01 already applied for download? trying to apply the one im have here but always get error when tried to apply here PLEASE SOMEONE SEND ME THE BASE GAME WITH GP-01 ALREADY APPLIED PLEASE Ç.Ç IM REALLY NEED IT HERE Ç.Ç
Make sure the 18+ patch is installed, it won't proceed if the game is the unpatched version.

KentutBerdahak

Nov 25, 2019
Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
omg so sweet, thank you so much <3
now i just need to wait for "Additional Event Pack vol.3 Sex Event Plus Wpack" that just released few days ago, once again thank you so much

Aug 7, 2018
Make sure the 18+ patch is installed, it won't proceed if the game is the unpatched version.
my version is from nutaku it does have 18+ patch already installed im already did download some dlcs but only the GP-01 i can`t because im always get error when i try to apply oh boy im only need the base game with GP-01 already applied and im good here >_< i hope someone can share the base game with GP-01 here Ç.Ç i really need it

Last edited:

KentutBerdahak

Nov 25, 2019
my version is from nutaku it does have 18+ patch already installed im already did download some dlcs but only the GP-01 i can`t because im always get error when i try to apply oh boy im only need the base game with GP-01 already applied and im good here >_< i hope someone can share the base game with GP-01 here Ç.Ç i really need it
did you update your base game to 1.01? otherwise you can install fresh base game -> update H patch -> update 1.01 -> install GP-01

Aug 7, 2018
did you update your base game to 1.01? otherwise you can install fresh base game -> update H patch -> update 1.01 -> install GP-01
i already did try did to try to update my base game to 1.01 but like GP-01 always get error when i try to apply same with update H patch when i played the steam version ç.ç oh... if someone can share with me the base game with GP-01 already applied i will be extremely happy here ç.ç I know it's not cool to be asking for that kind of thing but I'd be very grateful if someone could send me a link of the base game with GP-01 already applied i really really need it Ç.Ç...

Last edited:

KentutBerdahak

Nov 25, 2019
i already did try did to try to update my base game to 1.01 but like GP-01 always get error when i try to apply same with update H patch when i played the steam version ç.ç oh... if someone can share with me the base game with GP-01 already applied i will be extremely happy here ç.ç I know it's not cool to be asking for that kind of thing but I'd be very grateful if someone could send me a link of the base game with GP-01 already applied i really really need it Ç.Ç...
maybe i can help you installing thru teamviewer, since uploading the base game including dlc takes forever and the file size really huge

Aug 7, 2018
maybe i can help you installing thru teamviewer, since uploading the base game including dlc takes forever and the file size really huge
I would love to receive a help more this computer I an old of my father he gave me until my return from repair the memory of this computer 390 gb-464 gb will be that? I just want the GP-01 the other dlcs I leave it to when I have my computer back

KentutBerdahak

Nov 25, 2019
I would love to receive a help more this computer I an old of my father he gave me until my return from repair the memory of this computer 390 gb-464 gb will be that? I just want the GP-01 the other dlcs I leave it to when I have my computer back
do you have the GP-01 installation file? just install program called teamviewer and so i can remote your computer

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019

Added DLC

『Additional Event Pack vol.1 Sex Event Plus』
『costume set1』
『Costume Set2』
『Costume Set3』
『CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Season pack 2019 Autumn』
『Hair Set1』
『Hair Set2』
『Hair Set3』

Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
Added DLC

『Additional Event Pack vol.1 Sex Event Plus』
『costume set1』
『Costume Set2』
『Costume Set3』
『CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Season pack 2019 Autumn』
『Hair Set1』
『Hair Set2』
『Hair Set3』

Ive sent Birdhorse69 links to these dlcs wait for him update pastebin more are on the way

Merry Christmas!!!

hi there the brackets in the folder name make at least my pc give me a could not read ini file error anyone having the same issue just rename the folder

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes